• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2017 Canadian Roll Call Thread

Still in the way to early pre-plan stages but once the 11 month window at Disney opens my wife, self, Son, DIL, daughter, SIL and two grandchildren will be doing our 8'th Christmas vacation. I have to soon start saving but, Gina, thanks to your T/R's I will find ways to save money, especially on meals. I will need your expertise for sure !!!!

Still in the way to early pre-plan stages but once the 11 month window at Disney opens my wife, self, Son, DIL, daughter, SIL and two grandchildren will be doing our 8'th Christmas vacation. I have to soon start saving but, Gina, thanks to your T/R's I will find ways to save money, especially on meals. I will need your expertise for sure !!!!

Lucky!!! There is NOTHING like Christmas in Orlando! I am not ashamed to admit that I'm a little sad (okay, maybe a lot sad!) that we won't be there this holiday season. Without question, our favourite Christmas memories have been made there.

Once you have your dates set, feel free to post 'em here with your resort pick and I will add you to the list!

We are booked at Beach Club for Feb.8-15th. There are 17 of us celebrating my parents 50th wedding anniversary! It will be my 71 year old father's first trip ever! I mean first real trip anywhere! First time flying, first time going further than 2-3 hrs from home!

We are booked at Beach Club for Feb.8-15th. There are 17 of us celebrating my parents 50th wedding anniversary! It will be my 71 year old father's first trip ever! I mean first real trip anywhere! First time flying, first time going further than 2-3 hrs from home!

Added :flower1:.

If all goes as planned our group of eight (me, DH, four kids, grandma & pa) will be heading to Florida August 10th for a day at Sea World, seven days on the Disney Fantasy, seven days at WDW's AoA and two days at Universal. Can hardly wait! 2016 is our first year without a Disney vacation in 11 years, but we have gone twice some years so I am telling myself it is okay - just this once of course! ;)

Ok, how's this for "different" ... i talked our trip up a tad too much and now our son has convinced his wife to join us :rolleyes1 They'll be showing up Jan 24 - 31st and prolly staying at CBR

Last edited:
If all goes as planned our group of eight (me, DH, four kids, grandma & pa) will be heading to Florida August 10th for a day at Sea World, seven days on the Disney Fantasy, seven days at WDW's AoA and two days at Universal. Can hardly wait! 2016 is our first year without a Disney vacation in 11 years, but we have gone twice some years so I am telling myself it is okay - just this once of course! ;)

Just to confirm....this is for next summer (2017) and not this year?

And what is your return date?

We are finally planning our family trip :-)
Myself and my sweet DD (7), we will traveling with my parents.
Dates- May 12-21 2017 :lovestruc
Staying at the SVR all thanks for Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina amazing trip reports helped with the choice.
This will be my DD first trip, and my 1st time returning after 2 decades. So I am a bit excited :yay:

We are finally planning our family trip :-)
Myself and my sweet DD (7), we will traveling with my parents.
Dates- May 12-21 2017 :lovestruc
Staying at the SVR all thanks for Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina amazing trip reports helped with the choice.
This will be my DD first trip, and my 1st time returning after 2 decades. So I am a bit excited :yay:

Awesome! You are added :flower1:.

Thank you for the kind comments on my trip reports :goodvibes ... so glad you have found them helpful! I hope you love SVR as much as we do :love:.

We have booked at Pop Century Resort for May 12 - 21, 2017. We will be celebrating Mother's day and my parents 50th wedding anniversary.

Well since we are doing a split stay I get to be in this thread as well as the 2016 thread! :cool1:

Jan 1-7 AKV. Just planning disney parks, but we shall see what happens when the Black Friday Seaworld/Aquatica sales hit again this year. You never know...

Going May 2 to May 9th. Staying at Wilderness Lodge, Club Level. That is the plan for now - my bank account is still in shock.

Well since we are doing a split stay I get to be in this thread as well as the 2016 thread! :cool1:

Jan 1-7 AKV. Just planning disney parks, but we shall see what happens when the Black Friday Seaworld/Aquatica sales hit again this year. You never know...

Going May 2 to May 9th. Staying at Wilderness Lodge, Club Level. That is the plan for now - my bank account is still in shock.

You are both added :cool2:.

@momof2gr8kids , I will be eagerly waiting for the SW Black Friday deals, too! Hoping to get another BOGO deal on those awesome APs!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter