2016 vacation planning DVD?

mandis77

DIS Veteran
Hey all,

Just wondering if anyone knows if the 2016 vacation planning DVD is available yet?

Thanks - I think I might need to wait a few months. We always look forward to the new planning DVD's (even on years we aren't going). This year we are going in Sept - I want to order some for my parents and my in-laws who are going with us and I want to make sure we get the latest and greatest.

I was literally JUST coming on here to ask this question!

I think last year it came out around this time (we go in April every year and enjoy ordering it). So yeah, was wondering if anyone had tried yet and received a new one.

I order it too, and like to see how much is the same and how much is different. It doesn't usually change too much, but it might now with all of the changes planned.

I just ordered one and received it yesterday - it was the 2015 Vacation Planning DVD.

Anyone confirm an update? EasyWDW had a blog post this week that the 2016 was out but if you sign up for the online version it's still the same :(.

These are still available?! The last time I tried to order one, I was given the link to watch them online. Not so great for someone who has a limited data plan and no reliable access to WiFi. Is this because I'm Canadian or did I experience a glitch in the system?

These are still available?! The last time I tried to order one, I was given the link to watch them online. Not so great for someone who has a limited data plan and no reliable access to WiFi. Is this because I'm Canadian or did I experience a glitch in the system?

That's strange because I just went to the page where you order them, and where you enter your address, there's a drop down menu that lists just about every country you can think of, including Canada:

https://www.disneyvacations.com/parks/?sourcecode=18175&CMP=ILC-DPFY13Q1FY13LeadGen0003

Likely a glitch. I am Canadian and get these mailed every year, no problem.

I would try again or just call and ask for one to be sent to you.

Good luck!

I just checked online: yup, it's officially switched over! AK nighttime, Disney Springs are the main changes.

Ordered my DVD tonight.

That's strange because I just went to the page where you order them, and where you enter your address, there's a drop down menu that lists just about every country you can think of, including Canada:

https://www.disneyvacations.com/parks/?sourcecode=18175&CMP=ILC-DPFY13Q1FY13LeadGen0003

Before you get to the form, the page says, "The DVD is only available for U.S. households." The form where you input your address is the same whether you are requesting the online video or a DVD, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter