2016 Trip Check in

Its so wonderful especially with small children! Love being able to get to the hotel so quickly for nap time, I had to do that when I took my son the first time and he was a little over 1 yr old. Now this time we will be taking my son who is now 4 and my daughter who will be just under one. Really worth the money.

How is it going for all the 2016's er's!! Some are getting close!! Ours isn't until the summer so we still have a ways to go, this is my attempt at getting this thread popping! Where are some places everyone is excited about eating at or thing they are excited about doing!!?? I am a little bummed about the closure of the train and things but it still is going to be awesome! I am really excited about our hotel since it is new I can't wait until reviews start rolling in ( if I remember right I think they open this week!), I get emails from EOS and everytime I get one my mouth waters can't wait to eat there again! my DD just had a B day (both of my kids are 7 now until Dec 1st) she got almost $70 for her bday so she is so excited about saving it for the trip, they also both lost teeth a week after that lol...lets start helping each other on ideas and planing and sharing info!!

I am super excited to get me a bread bowl! It doesn't matter how hot the weather is I am eating hot soup! Also I would love to eat at Ariel's Grotto this time since I had my daughter this past summer. My older son was never too excited about princesses, except Tinker Bell of course (his crush). Also my son is now tall enough to ride almost all the rides, so I am excited to see his reaction on these more "scarier" rides, also now I can ride RSR this year since he's now tall enough.

I am super excited to get me a bread bowl! It doesn't matter how hot the weather is I am eating hot soup! Also I would love to eat at Ariel's Grotto this time since I had my daughter this past summer. My older son was never too excited about princesses, except Tinker Bell of course (his crush). Also my son is now tall enough to ride almost all the rides, so I am excited to see his reaction on these more "scarier" rides, also now I can ride RSR this year since he's now tall enough.
RSR is sooo fun!! Our last trip my DS was tall enough for Screaming my DD was mad because she was just barely under, I was afraid he would freak out ( I almost freaked out waiting in line haha) but he loved it, I just had to tell him when the part that we went upside down was coming so he could close his eyes, this year we had six flag season passes so they are both roller coaster experts! I have heard great things about the bread bowls I have never tried one I will have to add that to my list!! I have tons of food I want to try on my list!!

Yea my son is excited to ride rides such as HTH which is freaking me out! I'm so suprised he's tall enough to ride that but not Indiana Jones. I will probably be holding onto him tighter than he will be holding onto me.

Im also super excited for RSR because my son is also finally tall enough! Its been so hard not talking about this trip with my boys (surprise birthday trip) we are trying to decide how to spring the surprise on him, either before we leave for the airport or just not tell him anything until we get there and see how it goes. Ive only been to Disneyland once that I can remember we are usually disneyworlders so its super new to me also. We went christmas of 2014 but my youngest was 10 months only and my oldest was 2 so they won't really remember much.

I am also going to Disneyland for my sons 5th birthday! That's crazy! I love seeing characters with my son at this age because he still believes they are the real thing, just not too sure how my daughter will feel about it. But still super excited XD

Thats awesome that its also for his birthday! I'm excited to see how he views it compared to last time he son keeps talking about HTH too and he gets freaked out on the frog jump ride at the fair so I'm not so sure he will enjoy it lol but I'm sure he will still want to try it once! He doesnt know about the trip but we have a "fund" jar for a future trip so its always on his mind. We will probably skip character breakfasts this time around, not positive though. His favorite ride from last time was Mickeys fun wheel which is crazy because it scared me and I love rides!

Surprise Trip for the kids, staying at the Disneyland Hotel March 1-6 2016! This trip is extra special, because My Mom was going to attend, but got diagnosed, and passed from cancer in just two short months (She just passed Oct 28th). She bought the trip for us as a parting gift, and it was she who made me fall in love with Disneyland. I know she'll witness the kids' joy from where she is, and we'll feel her throughout our trip. <3

Im also super excited for RSR because my son is also finally tall enough! Its been so hard not talking about this trip with my boys (surprise birthday trip) we are trying to decide how to spring the surprise on him, either before we leave for the airport or just not tell him anything until we get there and see how it goes. Ive only been to Disneyland once that I can remember we are usually disneyworlders so its super new to me also. We went christmas of 2014 but my youngest was 10 months only and my oldest was 2 so they won't really remember much.

How exciting! Our last trip was sort of a surprise, they knew we were going just didn't know when ( we drive from MO so we had to tell them before we left) but I took them to their nanas the morning of, loaded the car up waited impatiently for their dad to get home then picked them up to tell them we were leaving right then for Disneyland, I haven't decided if we will do sort of the same this time or make a countdown chain or something this time (we did that for our first trip)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter