2016 Hilton Head FAQ and Roll Call

dallastxcpa

DIS Veteran
Welcome to the 2016 Hilton Head FAQ and Roll Call. I will try to keep this thread updated with any updated information on Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort. Please feel free to contribute any information you may have and I will consolidate links here.

It's been a few years since I have had the pleasure of visiting Hilton Head but I have been looking forward to getting back since the day I visited.

The last HHI thread from 2013 can be found here:
http://www.disboards.com/threads/2013-hilton-head-lovers-thread.2989534/

For information on floor plans see DVCMike's post here:
http://www.disboards.com/threads/dv...-room-info-floor-plans.3434753/#post-54156369

We will be there April 15th-21st. Hopefully it will be warm enough by then to really enjoy the ocean and pool!

HHI May 26 - 30. Wish it was longer, but doing two WDW trips and a cruise this year, too.

For those that have been in August, just how hot is it?

We went last August (late August) and it didn't feel hot at all. Just perfect beach and pool weather. Low 80s every day. Now we are from Atlanta so if you're from other areas maybe it seemed hotter, but it's nothing like Orlando in August.

Sept. 11-16, 2BR and a Studio.

Taking entire family - me, DW, DS41, DD35, DSIL, DGS and DGD. First trip we've taken with grandchildren. Very excited. Can't wait to take DGS into the pool

Last edited:
First visit May 22-26 as an add-on vacation after attending a wedding in Charleston. Not sure we're going to know how to relax on a "Disney Vacation" :)

We are going to be there May 9-14! I am looking forward to exploring the area as well as enjoying the resort. It's just DH and myself, so totally different than when we had our very active family with us.

July 31-Aug 5
We have a 2 bedroom booked, and then have three of the days booked for a studio also. The three days in the middle are waitlisted for the studio, and I am a tad nervous it won't come through. Debating on trying to book that on cash just so we know we have it.
I wanted the studio so that nobody would have to sleep on the couch in the 2 bedroom.
Taking DD, DS, DS2, DDIL, DGD and DGD.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter