2016 Free Dining Watch

When are you trying to travel?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I love my agent too. Can I say her name on here? It starts with a K....is that legal? And she likes Donald. Hope that's ok.

I've been thinking about getting the Disney visa for the early booking perks but I'm probably to late for it to be useful right?

How long does the app/ approval take?

You are usually approved fast (if you have good credit), but it takes a while to get you the card 7-10 business days I believe is the norm.

This is only our second trip and first time trying to get free dining. I'm just curious... Last year was the rumor that Disney visa holders were to be able to book first and then it just so happened they released it to everyone on the same day? I don't have the credit card so I'm wondering if I should stay up tonight just in case

This is what the Dads are reporting.
Expect a Disney Visa promotion to hit on Thursday, April 21. The General Public promotion should be available on Monday, April 25.

The dates, as I thought were a little off, but only the starting day. It looks like it will start on August 23rd instead of the 14th. -
thanks for that. which means the 11/15 start date is not going to change; we will check in on the 12th

I remember wayyy back when I made this thread and thought to myself - "Why is no one on here?" Now I'm considering a new poll question, "How often do you stalk this page"? For me it's multiple times daily in addition to the emails I get when someone makes a new post. I'm FDing obsessed!!!

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:
Yup, stalking! ;)

Just got off the phone with Disney. I was checking to see if there was a pin code under my name. We booked a September 2016 trip a year ago and are hoping for free dining.

CM said no pin, BUT that I should make sure to call back early next week because some Fall promotions will be out that I can apply to our September trip!!!

:tinker::mickeyjum:goofy::dumbo::sulley::tigger::donald:

If the general public FD offer comes out on 4/25, what is the earliest that it can be booked online that day?

Just got off the phone with Disney. I was checking to see if there was a pin code under my name. We booked a September 2016 trip a year ago and are hoping for free dining.

CM said no pin, BUT that I should make sure to call back early next week because some Fall promotions will be out that I can apply to our September trip!!!

:tinker::mickeyjum:goofy::dumbo::sulley::tigger::donald:
Wow--that is a lot coming from them!!

You are usually approved fast (if you have good credit), but it takes a while to get you the card 7-10 business days I believe is the norm.
A few years ago I also heard that if you get the approval you can get your card number and still use it to book the vacation. I would check on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter