2016 Free Dining Watch

When are you trying to travel?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it seems like a rip off. I used the same dates as you, but with Sports instead of Pop. It worked out to be $1620 for 2 adults in a standard room for six nights, with seven day tickets. Or I can book it with that "deal" for $1770. :confused3

That "deal" makes no sense.

Yeah it seems like a rip off. I used the same dates as you, but with Sports instead of Pop. It worked out to be $1620 for 2 adults in a standard room for six nights, with seven day tickets. Or I can book it with that "deal" for $1770. :confused3

That's just infuriating! If you can't trust Disney, who can you trust?!?

THIS is exactly why there are a ton of us online now and planning crazy wake up times to do our own research - because we can't trust that an "offer" is really a good deal!

Thanks, but I don't have a Disney Card, I was hoping someone might know when it goes up for the general public :)

We are not for sure just going off rumors right now...It might go Cardholders first, it might go General public right out the gate. We are still unsure on that point.

I'm hoping to get POR but if we can't, what other resorts sleeps 5 people? It will be me, hubby, DD - 11, DD - 8, and DD - 2. I was going to do CSR or Pop if we couldn't get POR but now I see that those only sleep 4 people.

I'm hoping to get POR but if we can't, what other resorts sleeps 5 people? It will be me, hubby, DD - 11, DD - 8, and DD - 2. I was going to do CSR or Pop if we couldn't get POR but now I see that those only sleep 4 people.

Coronado Beach resort sleeps 5.

Okay, we're on page 115 and I'm going to BED. Enjoy your evening, folks. Thanks for being so entertaining. Hope you all get exactly what you're dreaming for....wait, none of you are dreaming, because none of you are going to sleep tonight!!

Anyway here's some pixiedust: for everyone!

AoA Family Suites do -- and historically (from what I can see) only the std rooms at AoA have been excluded from FD & other discounts.

That "deal" makes no sense.
Or maybe once you crunch the numbers yourself, you feel like you're getting a deal, even though that's just the regular price. Sneaky.
That's just infuriating! If you can't trust Disney, who can you trust?!?
You can't trust anyone. I can't even trust the man snoring beside me right now. I know he is not going to wake me at 4:30am. even though he said he would. :rolleyes:

Coronado Beach resort sleeps 5.

The only moderates that sleep 5 are POR, Caribbean Beach, and Fort Wilderness Cabins. Coronado Springs does not sleep 5. We are a family of 5 also. Hoping one of those 2 are available for our dates.

If your youngest is under 3, you can pick any resort that sleeps 4 - under 3 years old doesn't count towards occupancy.

CBR now sleeps 5. We were hoping for FD at POR during the Fall 2014 promo and at the last minute Disney pulled POR out of the mix. We reluctantly decided to go to CBR and were so pleasantly surprised! We loved it, very tropical feel and lush landscape. The pool was the best part! It has 2 slides with zero entry as well as a great gated in splash area for kids up to age 5. DS loved it we could barely get him to go into the "big pool!"

We fell in love with CBR and would never mind going back, just be sure request a close to the main building room, that resort is huge and sprawled out! Good luck!

Thanks - just one more question; since I am in AUS, what time should I be watching the site? It is 1:30pm on the 18th here now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter