2016 Free Dining Watch

When are you trying to travel?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems as though it doesn't show for everyone but you go to your reservations page and it will be on the right. It will be right above or under the change/ cancel reservation options. It won't show up on mobile that I know of so make sure to check on desktop if so.

Hmm. My MDE says that to cancel or modify, I have to call. Why would some folks be able to modify online and others not?

:dogdance::idea:I just set my alarm and will try to get some sleep. I don't think I will be able to get much sleep tonight. Good luck to all of you.

I just called a WDW agent on an unrelated manner. We started talking and I asked about free dining. He said they don't tell them as they may leak information, but he also said he is hearing dates very similar to the posted rumors and that there is NO talk of the plan changing to QS at moderates. He said to start paying VERY close attention to the special offers page. Accentuating Very!

Interesting email. It's pretty vague. It doesn't mention what kind of deal this is.
Nope, and doing the math it doesn't really seem like a deal, but I do find it interesting that it's for most of October.

Ok, so I'm confused! Is there a promotion coming out tomorrow? Am I missing something?
Maybe? Your guess is as good as mine.

did you just get that? this evening?
Its from 9 AM this morning, (EST time,) but I just checked my email for the first time all day so didn't see it until now.

I just called a WDW agent on an unrelated manner. We started talking and I asked about free dining. He said they don't tell them as they may leak information, but he also said he is hearing dates very similar to the posted rumors and that there is NO talk of the plan changing to QS at moderates. He said to start paying VERY close attention to the special offers page. Accentuating Very!
I like the fact that very was accentuated, very very much!

I just called to ask about losing our DV, the cast member told me it was extremely unlikely free dining would be available tomorrow, but being new to all this I am taking all you experts advice and checking a million times all night for it to open up!

This was in my email today. If I'm getting offers for October does that mean free dining tomorrow?
Well That is interesting---My daughter is getting married at EPCOT on 10-12 and we were hoping for some discount other than the small one Disney gies guests of a bride. Maybe there is hope for free dining after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter