2016 Free Dining Watch ~ Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it cheaper? .. I'm sorry I just don't have the energy to look ..
About $9 more for WPM
You can have either. Or both

Eta
Package price is quoted with hopper.

WPM add $9.58 per ticket
WPM + hopper add $42.60 per ticket

For my 2 day tickets :)

Last edited:
Are you trying online too? Seems like people are having better luck with the website...

When I put in my dates online FD does not show up, should I just go through the reside process and see if it does it when I choose dining?

Maybe the room upgrade. I already have PH & WP&M on the ressie. Still trying to get through..

For me, FD went live at 405am est, had to do a new reservation because when i was logged in to mde, even though FD was already up it wouldnt let me add it to my reservation. So with a cancellation, do i receive a confirmation email? Also had memory maker but it doesnt show up now, do i need to add it again?

I got the Disney Visa email, clicked the link, and it took me to the Disney website. It then gave me FD offer & a separate Disney Visa offer, and there was different inventory for each (example: FD regular offer: no Coronado Springs available; Disney Visa offer: lots of CS available, including standard). HURRY!!!

I got the Disney Visa email, clicked the link, and it took me to the Disney website. It then gave me FD offer & a separate Disney Visa offer, and there was different inventory for each (example: FD regular offer: no Coronado Springs available; Disney Visa offer: lots of CS available, including standard). HURRY!!!
Can you post the link? I haven't received the email yet :(

Did anyone else finally get past the ERROR message online and was able to book??

Your question may have already been answered by someone else but... Same thing kept happening to me. I had to log out and then log in under my husband's MDE account and it went through perfectly with no glitches. Maybe try that and just create a new MDE with a new email if you don't already have a second one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter