2016 Free Dining Watch ~ Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone's excitement is making this even more depressing :sad: Someone tell me there might still be hope that availability will be added. I was hoping maybe it was just an online thing that I was seeing so little availability, but it sounds like it's not a fluke. Apparently I just have horrible dates.
No worries yet! In 2013 many rooms opened up in the following days. I was finally able to book at POR after much persistence that year. Keep trying.

Keep that TA!! Mine said she'll "try" when she gets into office at 10am. I made a new reservation myself online that will hopefully be able to be transferred to her. But, this will be my first and last time with a TA. Did not like giving up the control, especially when I ended up doing all the work anyway. Lol

That's just wrong:( She should be available early on these release days! Mine is always up checking at this hour - every single day!

O M G ! ! ! ! ! Just a few minutes after being disappointed, I'm ecstatic!!!! I couldn't get any rooms at CBR, so booked without our houseguest, staying at CSR. But low and behold just 30 minutes later I got CBR for 5!!!!!! Now our houseguest/friend/family member can go with us!!! Hooray and Ty Disney gods!!

I hope everyone is getting their hearts desires!!!!!! Best wishes and tons of pixie dust!!!!pixiedust:

Anyone know if the Contemporary Garden Wing rooms are included with either RO or the FD deals?

waiting for phones to open:rolleyes1 .Right now MDE says I have 4 rooms at POR. I only need 2 of the 4 (they made some sort of error when I called on Sat. because they have each member of my family double booked into a room). What do you think my chances are for getting FD applied, especially taking 2 of those rooms of the res.? My check in falls in the dates, but of course when I check availability, it's not available...

O M G ! ! ! ! ! Just a few minutes after being disappointed, I'm ecstatic!!!! I couldn't get any rooms at CBR, so booked without our houseguest, staying at CSR. But low and behold just 30 minutes later I got CBR for 5!!!!!! Now our houseguest/friend/family member can go with us!!! Hooray and Ty Disney gods!!

I hope everyone is getting their hearts desires!!!!!! Best wishes and tons of pixie dust!!!!pixiedust:
Yay!

waiting for phones to open:rolleyes1 .Right now MDE says I have 4 rooms at POR. I only need 2 of the 4 (they made some sort of error when I called on Sat. because they have each member of my family double booked into a room). What do you think my chances are for getting FD applied, especially taking 2 of those rooms of the res.? My check in falls in the dates, but of course when I check availability, it's not available...
*off of

Okay had to book a separate package. Now which one to keep! Ahhh! I was able to snatch POP for 10 nights for $ 220 less than CSR (9 nights) , but I was able to make it on time for a standard at CSR which are now gone. I have an 8 year old and a 3 year old. I'm torn with which one. We stayed at POP last year and liked it a lot. We were rooting for CBR.

Crazy how it's not there one minute, but is the next. I just checked again and still only pirate rooms. :confused3
I wonder if things attach to certain reservations. Like a pin. It showed pirates as a first option and I was bummed but then when I looked further I could choose the others.

Morning everyone! Was online when FD rolled out at 4am EST...got my dates in November, but not resort we originally hoped for. Deluxe resorts were slim pickings for November. Thanks to Black and Steve for all of their help! :thanks: Best of luck everyone!

Anyone know if the Contemporary Garden Wing rooms are included with either RO or the FD deals?
I haven't seen ANYTHING for contemporary even rack rate available in sept and I have flexible dates! Was tons of avail yesterday!

So nothing available for my dates RO but when change search to arriving one day later 10/19 there it shows Back to School savings with avaibility for almost everything at POR. BUT it lists rack rates for prices and even if I click change reservation in bounces back to rack rates.? Does this sound like a glitch or will does the price show up later, I'm confused. Would definitely change my dates by one day!

Sound like a glitch or keep trying?

Morning everyone! Was online when FD rolled out at 4am EST...got my dates in November, but not resort we originally hoped for. Deluxe resorts were slim pickings for November. Thanks to Black and Steve for all of their help! :thanks: Best of luck everyone!
No kidding hope more deluxe open up right now I'm stuck in a pirate room! My son will love it but I want monorail!

It all depends on if availability opens for your rooms and dates. The folks at the call center won't be able to find availability you can't find online, but it's probably a really fluid situation right now with people moving things around a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter