2016 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival: September 14 - November 14, 2016

Congratulations to all those who got Trader Sam's. I just got hung up on on both phones.

Dialed both dining line and tour line at 7 AM. 53 minute wait on the first one; 80 minute wait on the second one. Dining line answered at the 27 minute mark. Got the two things I wanted PFTS R/S for Oct. 29 and the FF signature dinner on Nov. 3. Happy, happy, happy!

Waits seem better this year. Called the Tour line, quoted 79 min wait, and Fest line, quoted 67 min wait. Got through on the Tour line in 22 min! Got all five events we wanted, three of them for five people. My cc loves me. Crazy morning though. And our internet is down!

So disappointed. Trader Sams event sold out for 10/5. Had a 40 minute wait and it was gone, and even used two phones and two different numbers. :(

I'll have to be lucky with the events I did get - booked those online on Tuesday with Chase early booking. :)

Good luck to the rest of you!

Called the tour line wait time 60 minutes got a CM at 31 minutes. She was fantastic!!! Only need to book the Tokyo Pairing. Got it booked and now done. I booked everything else on Tuesday.

Laura

Due to a slow clock, I called the Tour number about 30 seconds after it hit 7:00am. Was told there would be a 70 minute wait. Wait ended up only being 20 minutes!

I was able to get Reserved Seating for Party for the Senses on 10/8, and the Parisian Breakfast on 11/5!

Waits seem better this year. Called the Tour line, quoted 79 min wait, and Fest line, quoted 67 min wait. Got through on the Tour line in 22 min! Got all five events we wanted, three of them for five people. My cc loves me. Crazy morning though. And our internet is down!

Agreed - booking seems smoother this year (both Tuesday and today). Granted though I booked 3/4 events online so that may be skewing my perception - last year what's cooking with was NOT online and the phone people couldn't find it. So, this year, calling for a Signature Dining event seemed easy peasy.

Waited about a half-hour on the tour line, got through found the events and it hung up as I was reading the CC number to the CM. The CM did make me chuckle when I asked about the premium package, she said "of course it's not available this year, that was only for the 20th anniversary." Um, no. But thanks for playing!

On hold again.

Got thru after about 27 mins on hold and was able to book the Japanese Craft beer tasting for 10/19!

Yay, I got through in 22 minutes instead of 42, and got our Parisian Breakfast for Saturday, November 5th!!!

The CM did make me chuckle when I asked about the premium package, she said "of course it's not available this year, that was only for the 20th anniversary."

That is the best response yet to the question of "will the premium package be back?" :hyper2:

Booked online (at 7:07 this morning) for What's Cooking With... For Nov. 4th (Alex G.). Much easier than I had expected. Woot!

TOUR line and after 40 minutes got PFTS reserved seating on Oct 29 and Parisian breakfast on Nov 5. Now to dust off the old yellow and black suit

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter