2016 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival: September 14 - November 14, 2016

oh maybe I did not get that far they did not have the restaurant i wanted (via napoli/Tutto) so I just did not explore further...Can you just use a fast pass plus option for eat to the beat or is it not worth the fast pass???

can you get reserved seating at the chase lounge???
Yes, there was a FP+ option for Eat to the Beat last year - it was a tier one FP+

On hold.. expected wait is 38 minutes...

While I wait, here's a question... I can only attend one event, and I've narrowed it down to the following (in order of preference)

We did the Italian Food & Wine Pairing last year. We really enjoyed it.

I also did the Italian Food and Wine paring last year and thought it was excellent.

That was too easy, got the two events I couldn't get on Tuesday (Italy Wine 10/26, Italy Beer vs Wine on 10/25), done by 7:08AM.

I was able to change my GA PFTS to RS and I got the Parisian breakfast. She told me the Party comes with Illuminations preferred seating.

That was too easy, got the two events I couldn't get on Tuesday (Italy Wine 10/26, Italy Beer vs Wine on 10/25), done by 7:08AM.

I know right? I got right through, was so shocked that I choked on my coffee (I was settling in for a 45 minute wait), had the husband hang up his line, and had the Cali Grill event booked (which was gone on Tuesday), and was off the phone by 407 am PST.

Called the tour line right at 7am (407-939-8687), said 20min wait, actually took 9min. I got the French Family Meal Traditions that had filled up during presale. :)

I've been trying to get through since 7am. Just keep getting an "I'm sorry, all circuits are busy now. Will you please try your call again later." I'm beyond frustrated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter