2016 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival: September 14 - November 14, 2016

Call the tour line, 407-939-8687. I got through with a four-minute wait.
Thanks! This worked for me too. The other lines kept saying all circuits busy. Was able to get through to CM on the tour line in less than 10 minutes. Booked French Family Meal Traditions lunch!

Now that I am retired, I just call in, slap the phone on speaker and go on with morning tasks.
When I was still working, I would tell them that I may be late tomorrow because I was booking Disney dining. Since I was one of the WDW experts in the office, they didn't even blink.

Sigh...finally got through and the "limited availability" for the Signature dinner we wanted was gone. Will try again in 47 hours. But thanks to the disboards I got cheese, what's cooking with, and one seminar done online at 4:01 am PST.

OMG I first called the Chase Visa line which took you into the dining reservation qeue and that was right at 4am my time (west Coast) and it was a 60 minute estimated wait. After 40 minutes I noticed on Dis board the 407-939-8687 so I called it on my cell phone while waiting in queue on my landline. The recording answered as tour services so I wasn't sure I was calling the right place. OMG I got a CM in 4 minutes and was able to get PFTS reserved seating, Italian Reg lunch and Mexican tequila lunch plus I had the nicest and most knowledgable CM i have had in a long time she as awesome. I told her the difference in the wait and she was so shocked and told me they could book everything anytime I ever called, so boy did I learn something new today.

Also, no premium package in the system "yet." But she says it could still be added. Which is a whole new level of crazy for these F&W bookings.

It actually came out later last year (around July 30th) and the year before. I'm still crossing my fingers it gets added and holding out for it. Thanks Missyrose for posting this, you saved me a long hold time. I just got through and it was a 103 minute wait and all I wanted to know is if the Premium Package was bookable. :)

Wahoo!! Left my house phone ( yep, still got one) in queue after I got the Parisian breakfast on my cell, hoping that when I got someone the Mediterranean would have loaded And it had!!!!!

You would think they would have the sense to make everything online and let people know in advance instead of giving just the number - how many years have they been doing this?

Got to love the mixed results too...some people are told things are not even available to book early..and others are able to book it...very fustrating

GAH! After being on hold with the DINE number for over an hour, the FEST number for about 50 minutes, I tried the tour/recreation number and got through after about 5 minutes to be told there was no availability for my event at this time!

The Traders Sams is bookable but the date I asked for was full...CM did check and was able to see that it was just full so that meant it was open to book today.

Thanks so much for this thread. I only wanted one beverage seminar and got it online.

Just spent 75 minutes on hold and then talking with a CM. I wanted 5 events - 2 signature dinners, 2 Italian lunches, 1 PFTS WVL. None had availability. The CM was surprised and kept thinking something was wrong - she actually went to each of them to confirm that there were bookings being made against them. Guess I get to repeat the process on Thursday morning.

At least I was able to get a few items online. Made the 3:45AM alarm somewhat worthwhile!

My expected 32 minute hold time turned out to be about 60 minutes, but when I got through it was worth the wait!

Booked:
9/26 Mediterranean F&W Pairing
9/27 ESPN Culinary Adventures (did this one last year and loved it!)
9/29 Italian Food, Wine vs Beer (did this one last year also!)

Booked the deminars and Mix It online while on hold, so we're good!

Wishing everyone luck! :)

After a 1hr & 15 min wait, I was able to book the Italian Regional F&W pairing for October 14th....I am a HAPPY girl right now! Good luck to everyone still holding and trying to get thru!!

My CM is so confused. I just kept saying to check again because my friends are booking. She went through my resort reservation and was able to book the Italian lunch.

Was able to book It Food, Wine vs Beer and Tequila lunch, but no Hibachi Experience for 10/4. Not sure if already full for early booking or just not available to book at all. Any one get it yet?

Laura

Finally got through a few minutes ago only to be told that Trader Sam's wasn't available for my date and told to call back on the 21st as only 15% of the reservations were available today. I also was told that you had to call as it will not be available online....here we go again :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter