2016 Eat To The Beat Concert Series

Sweet. Thanks for posting.

You're welcome! I have found that many times the website for the bands will have the WDW dates long before Disney releases them. We will be there that week in October so hubby is excited to see Dennis again.

We went to a Big Bad Voodoo Daddy concert in our hometown last night. We asked and were told they will be at WDW 11/12-11/14

I am crossing my fingers that the concert series is released today. It is the last day of May. In most recent years, the concert series has not been released in June. In my opinion, a lot of the big hitters have not been announced yet. That being, Sugar Ray, Hanson, Smash Mouth, Everclear, Boys II Men. You never know bands like 98 degrees, Eve 6, and Third Eye Blind could join the series. I am just crossing my fingers that one of those bands will be there between 10/22 - 10/29.

I am crossing my fingers that the concert series is released today. It is the last day of May. In most recent years, the concert series has not been released in June. In my opinion, a lot of the big hitters have not been announced yet. That being, Sugar Ray, Hanson, Smash Mouth, Everclear, Boys II Men. You never know bands like 98 degrees, Eve 6, and Third Eye Blind could join the series. I am just crossing my fingers that one of those bands will be there between 10/22 - 10/29.

It's never been released in June that I've seen, but this year also has the most dates they've ever done too. I'm thinking that may have something to do with what's taking so long for the announcement.

David Cook will be there October 1st and 2nd. It was tweeted today by his official news info twitter account. He had said a few weeks ago he would be back but not the dates at that time.

David Cook will be there October 1st and 2nd. It was tweeted today by his official news info twitter account. He had said a few weeks ago he would be back but not the dates at that time.

For real??!! I'm so excited.....have been waiting to plan my trip around his performance!! If this is true I can start planning my trip!! Woohoo!!

For real??!! I'm so excited.....have been waiting to plan my trip around his performance!! If this is true I can start planning my trip!! Woohoo!!
It is listed on his website davidcookofficial.com under events.

Per Twitter, Sugar Ray is 9/26-9/28. I hope Mark McGrath is wrong and meant 10/26-10/28. I was really hoping to see them this year.

I like to look at a website called Pollstar.com for show information. Although it doesn't show much today I did notice that the Plain White T'S will be there 10/7 through 10/9. It also listed Fuel being there in Sept. I am waiting to see who is there from 10/30 to 11/6

I like to look at a website called Pollstar.com for show information. Although it doesn't show much today I did notice that the Plain White T'S will be there 10/7 through 10/9. It also listed Fuel being there in Sept. I am waiting to see who is there from 10/30 to 11/6

Waiting for Nov 4 to 12. Was really hoping for sugar ray. Suppose it makes it easier to plan if it's no one we want to see. We have 1 night in epcot for sure on the 6th for the wine & dine after party.

Survivor can't be Oct. 24-25...according to their website and pollstar, they're in Annapolis Oct. 25. I don't trust anything anymore, lol. Come on, Disney!!!

I would de down if Survivor was not there when I am there lol I mean I like Eye of the Tiger but I would prefer to see other bands.

I would de down if Survivor was not there when I am there lol I mean I like Eye of the Tiger but I would prefer to see other bands.
Haha! We saw them and I was not so sure about it too but they were really good! They did some other songs that I had not realized they wrote and sold to other bands. Of course, I saw them with the original singer before he passed away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter