• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2016 Canadian Roll Call Thread

Will be in Orlando from February 2 through February 9. Will only be doing one Disney day, Feb 8 at Magic Kingdom. We got a lunch rezzie for Be Our Guest!!!

I'll play.....I like this game.

We are at POP from March 9th to 17th. Hoping to extend another day but it will depend on the kiddo. After second semester starts she will be able to tell if she can take an extra day at the beginning of the trip. Right now we can get on the same flight out but one day earlier with no added cost. I'm sure that by the time she makes up her mind the airfare will have gone up and we won't be switching. :rotfl:I did book the last flight of the night to return home so that gives us a full day on the that end.

We will only be doing 2 or 3 days in the WDW parks. Thinking about driving to a Jays game but other than that it's a hang out at the pool vacay.

June 4-12 at CSR with Free Dining - Woohoo!

and

Sept 25-Oct 2 at All-Star Sports - although the dates may change depending on deals and my mother-in-laws desire to sweat it out in the heat!

We're going February 1-9 at the BLT. :flower1:

List is updated :) .

November is looking lonely!

I would like to join the roll call!!!

March 13-16 Universal Royal Pacific Resort
March 16-18 Four Seasons Orlando

Can't wait!!!!

I would like to join the roll call!!!

March 13-16 Universal Royal Pacific Resort
March 16-18 Four Seasons Orlando

Can't wait!!!!

Added :) .

If it makes you feel better I can go again in November. I don't mind taking one for the team. :rolleyes1

I don't think its safe for you to travel alone (not safe for you, or for Orlando :rotfl:). I think I should chaperone :teeth: . @pigletto and @bankr63 still owe us the Golden Girls inspired trip, anyway ::yes:: .

I don't think its safe for you to travel alone (not safe for you, or for Orlando :rotfl:). I think I should chaperone :teeth: . @pigletto and @bankr63 still owe us the Golden Girls inspired trip, anyway ::yes:: .

I could be down for that, but it has to be a "Drivin' Miss Daisies" trip. I told you there is no way that I am wearing a dress or carrying a purse, so the Golden Girls thing just doesn't work for me.:snooty: I even have a Piggly Wiggly shopping bag...

Have to say I like this roll call format with the master list though! Nice to see how many fellow Canadian DISers will be there at the same time.

I could be down for that, but it has to be a "Drivin' Miss Daisies" trip. I told you there is no way that I am wearing a dress or carrying a purse, so the Golden Girls thing just doesn't work for me.:snooty: I even have a Piggly Wiggly shopping bag...

Have to say I like this roll call format with the master list though! Nice to see how many fellow Canadian DISers will be there at the same time.

Oh right, I forgot that you nixed the Golden Girls idea. But I thought purses were starting to gain some popularity with the male population....right up there with the man buns ;) .

I thought the idea of the master list in the first post might work a little better than past formats. I can edit it easily if people's plans happen to change, and its much better than reading through a zillion pages to see who is going when. Its nice to have a place to chat about the fact that people ARE going (despite the dollar) rather than just the many threads about those who have cancelled their plans to visit until the dollar improves :) .

If you're at MK on Feb 8 and see a group of four weirdos, it's us!! lol

Although I bet it's more likely I'd run into you right at home! lol
lol. I'm trying to imagine how that would work out.

Me (walking up to a group of four random people): Hi! Are you the four Canadian weirdos?

:yay::yay::yay::yay: :duck:

:-)

I'm in! Going April 23-30th, staying offsite and planning on going to Disney & Discovery Cove!

Me, the mrs, and our 11 year old daughter.

October 14 - 23, Heading out from Toronto, staying at POR, planning to do ummm I forget the letters, but Mickey's halloween party, LOTS of other WDW, and 2 days at Universal!

Apr 18-23 BWV
Apr 23-28 Universal Portofino
Apr 28 - May 15 BWV
May 15- May 21 VGF

Hi Everyone, this will be our first trip to the east from Vancouver. There will be DH, DD (8), DS (4), and myself. Will be in Orlando from Feb. 27-Mar. 18, 2016.

--Feb. 27-Mar. 7: Pop
--Mar. 7-10: AoA, Car Suite
--Mar. 10-11: Loew's Royal Pacific (for our Universal portion)
--Mar. 11-14: Staybridge Suites (Shopping, Kennedy Space Station, etc)
--Mar. 14-18: DCL Bahamas Cruise

Pretty excited for this trip. This is the longest we are going for family vacation.

Apr 18-23 BWV
Apr 23-28 Universal Portofino
Apr 28 - May 15 BWV
May 15- May 21 VGF

Hi Everyone, this will be our first trip to the east from Vancouver. There will be DH, DD (8), DS (4), and myself. Will be in Orlando from Feb. 27-Mar. 18, 2016.

--Feb. 27-Mar. 7: Pop
--Mar. 7-10: AoA, Car Suite
--Mar. 10-11: Loew's Royal Pacific (for our Universal portion)
--Mar. 11-14: Staybridge Suites (Shopping, Kennedy Space Station, etc)
--Mar. 14-18: DCL Bahamas Cruise

Pretty excited for this trip. This is the longest we are going for family vacation.

Added :flower1: .

We are heading down March 7 for 4 days at the dark side. (Universal) The next week in Ft Myers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter