2016 Bounceback Offers

Hi, I'm sorry if this is a dumb question as I'm new to these boards and new to the Bounce back offer deal. We have a trip planned next year, June 2016. We have been to Disney before, but never on consecutive years so we never took advantage of these offers. It just so happens that we are thinking about doing a big family trip (my father and sisters Family) the following year, which would be October 2017. My question is, would there a BB offer for me in June 2016 for some time in October 2017? If so, could i book 2 rooms? It sounds like i might have to book one and and my wife book the other?

thanks for your help!!!

Hi, I'm sorry if this is a dumb question as I'm new to these boards and new to the Bounce back offer deal. We have a trip planned next year, June 2016. We have been to Disney before, but never on consecutive years so we never took advantage of these offers. It just so happens that we are thinking about doing a big family trip (my father and sisters Family) the following year, which would be October 2017. My question is, would there a BB offer for me in June 2016 for some time in October 2017? If so, could i book 2 rooms? It sounds like i might have to book one and and my wife book the other?

thanks for your help!!!
No, there would not be a discount for 2017 dates when you are there in June. The 2017 BB room only discount would most likely be released in Oct of 2016.

that stinks! so guest that vacation the first 10 months of the year never get offered any kind of bounceback offer? That doesn't seem right.

that stinks! so guest that vacation the first 10 months of the year never get offered any kind of bounceback offer? That doesn't seem right.
If you travel from now until Oct 31, you can get free dining for late summer (plus a week in early summer) of 2016. If you travel from November (and maybe some Oct dates) through July ( maybe some Aug) of 2016, you would get a room discount for all of 2016 (lots of black out dates).

Here's a crazy question... I will be staying at swan 11/3/15 for 5 nights. Would it be worth it to stay one night in Disney hotel to be eligible for bb? I have a may 2016 and October 2016 trips planned. I'm presently waiting for AP or visa Room only discounts to be announced. Thanks for your opinions

Here's a crazy question... I will be staying at swan 11/3/15 for 5 nights. Would it be worth it to stay one night in Disney hotel to be eligible for bb? I have a may 2016 and October 2016 trips planned. I'm presently waiting for AP or visa Room only discounts to be announced. Thanks for your opinions

Depending on your dates & resorts, you could potentially save up to 20-35% on your 2016 stays. You're going to be right there anyway, why not do it? It will be early in the bounceback period, so lots of resorts & room categories should be available. Then you'll be all set in case nothing else comes along for your dates-- imagine how you'll feel if there's a lesser deal or even no deal for your dates later. If a better deal comes out, you can always change to that. But lately, it seems bounceback provides the best discounts. You can stay at any level resort & book any resort or room type that is available for your dates, so you could even spend that 1 night at a value & still book a bounceback for any resort level. I'd do it!! Have a great trip!

I just booked a quick trip for my husband and i April 8-11 2016 with the GP room only discount that just came out at the Yacht Club. We are traveling with our family in November and was hoping to check with bounceback offer to see if we could get a larger % off for those dates at either the Yacht or Beach club.. what are the odds there are still any rooms left under the bounceback by then? Thanks!

I just booked a quick trip for my husband and i April 8-11 2016 with the GP room only discount that just came out at the Yacht Club. We are traveling with our family in November and was hoping to check with bounceback offer to see if we could get a larger % off for those dates at either the Yacht or Beach club.. what are the odds there are still any rooms left under the bounceback by then? Thanks!

Bouncebacks seem more plentiful than other discounts. We booked a Bounceback in December 2014 for our trip in a few weeks (October 2015) and had our choice of resorts, and we were looking for villas only. The only one not available were the ones that were excluded from the Bounceback in general (which I believe was BLT and GFV). The villa cash inventory is more limited than regular inventory and I can't imagine you'll have issues booking in April for a November trip.

Thank you for your response! We don't really have a preference whether beach club, yacht club, or even beach club villa studio. It's only a 3 night trip so would like to be in a convenient location to Epcot.

I just heard from someone else that the room only 2016 bounceback came out yesterday. Do you by any chance have a photo of the offer? I'd love to see it!

Well, never mind. Just re-read the post and see that the room booked was with the new 2016 RO discount, not a new Bounceback. Got a little over excited. Apologies.

Last edited:
I got very excited too! Going in 1 week and has hoping for a RO BB discount. May have to just book FD and think about whether we really want to go in Sept.

Planning on being in Disney this December. Would I be able to get a bounceback room offer for October/November 2016?

Planning on being in Disney this December. Would I be able to get a bounceback room offer for October/November 2016?

If Disney follows their pattern of the last few years- yes, there should be a % off room discount for next year. I'm going in December too & planning to book a bounceback for next September. Here's wishing for Pixie Dust for both of us! :tink:

Any new bounce back offers in the last couple of days? I am hoping to return in late February. I am going to be there Oct 24-Nov2.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter