• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2016 AP Blackout Dates

MMCamp

Earning My Ears
When will they be released? We want to go back to UO March 20-25. I want to go 4 days in October and if I buy 2+1 ticket and upgrade to an AP I think I will save money vs a 4 day PTP and an upgrade. But, I won't upgrade if the March dates are blacked out. Thanks for any help you can offer!

With March 27th being Easter, you can almost guarantee March 20-25 will be blackout dates for the Power Pass. Your best bet if you know you'll be going in March would be to get the preferred pass. It would be cheaper than 2 sets of tickets and you'd get 10% off most food and merchandise. If you're unsure about the March trip, you could upgrade your October tickets to a Power Pass. Then if you go to the parks in March, you could upgrade the Power Passes to Preferred Passes. Just make sure you don't do the monthly payment plan.

The onsite prices for that time frame are absolutely gross, FYI. We have a cruise from 20-27 and before and after that week the prices are hideous IMO. AP rates aren't out and probably won't be (though I'll keep checking LOL).

We will only go if we have AP. It just made sense to go back at that time since upgrading to an AP was so inexpensive. If they are blackout dates then we likely will go somewhere else for that week. We happen to have plane tickets so an easy upgrade was going to make for a cheap trip back. What month are the dates released?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter