• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2016 Adventures by Disney trip gift?

Here is our gift for June departure.... Really bummed I did not get the IPAD case. Really wanted that! But still super excited !

Attachments

• IMG_1008.pdf
    455.8 KB · Views: 72

I loved he 2015 tote - very LL BEAN looking in canvas with the light blue trim. Adore this bag. Going on a trip this July and little disappointed in this. Had the flimsy drawstring bag from last year, ok for dirty laundry...backpack isn't as nice looking as the canvas tote maybe better in person???

Got our box last night. We also traveled last year and got the gifts. I also really liked the canvas bag from last year. My son really likes the backpack from this year. It's heavy canvas and looks like it will be pretty durable (it's also larger than what it appears in the pictures). However, it is smaller than my son's LL Bean backpack, which is what we will likely travel with.

Last year the canvas bag was waiting in our room when we arrived. So, maybe you still will get one! :yay:

Last year the canvas bag was waiting in our room when we arrived. So, maybe you still will get one! :yay:

It's funny you said that because I had this nagging feeling that the canvas bag did not come in the box last year. I think ours was in our room when we arrived, too! We also got a folding duffle bag when we checked in to our first hotel.

Here is our gift for June departure.... Really bummed I did not get the IPAD case. Really wanted that! But still super excited !

I have more ABD ipad cases than ipads at this point. For our first ABD they sent two and I keep getting more. If you'd like one and don't mind a previous year's colors I'm happy to mail one to you :)

I have more ABD ipad cases than ipads at this point. For our first ABD they sent two and I keep getting more. If you'd like one and don't mind a previous year's colors I'm happy to mail one to you :)
That would be awesome! I would love that! I could paypal you to cover shipping.... Let me know and I can send my address via a direct message!
:dogdance::dogdance:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter