• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2015 trip

Christine9125

DIS Veteran
Originally we were a party of 3, me34, DBF57 (never been) and DD24, we were going to stay at BC CL. We love the BC. Since we are trying to get my daughters boyfriend to go with his 3 year old daughter who loves Ariel. We started looking into AOA. We walked thru the resort last year when we stayed at POP and I think we will love it. We will get a suite. What are your opinions on this choice? TIA

Try to get a suite in the Nemo section. It is close to lobby, pool & buses. Lion King section is 2nd farthest from everything. :)

We stayed in the Cars section and LOVED It. Even my princess obsessed daughter was good with it. We walked the resort, definitely used the pool but she was good in the area we got. DS of course LOVED it. If I were to do that resort again I would try for Nemo. It was booked when we book 7months in advance. Next time I would do it sooner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter