2015 sail dates?

I'm very happy for all of you who have been waiting for the European cruises. However, I'm just wanting to find the dates for a 4 nt Bahamas cruise, leaving from PC. I don't know if the departure dates, itineraries, & ships will continue on as they are in April. I was hoping to see dates, so we could book as soon as we're allowed.

Has anyone seen the June 2015 dates for 4 nt Bahamas cruises?

Thank you.

They brought back 5 night sailings with 2 CC stops next summer. Dream and Wonder. Very disappointed about NY departures though.

I'm very happy for all of you who have been waiting for the European cruises. However, I'm just wanting to find the dates for a 4 nt Bahamas cruise, leaving from PC. I don't know if the departure dates, itineraries, & ships will continue on as they are in April. I was hoping to see dates, so we could book as soon as we're allowed.

Thank you.

Just click on the itinerary you are interested on, then change the calendar to June 2015, and you'll see the dates.

So...it looks like you could do B2B 7 night cruises on May 30 and June 6 and get Norway and the Baltics? Am I reading that right?

Thank you.

I am wondering this, too.

First time following first day info release from DCL. Wondering if I am missing something? I did go back and read the entire thread (Can't tell you how grateful I am for all the great posts and information! :lovestruc), and from what I'm understanding we should be able to see see cruise specific detail less price information today; am I totally mistaken? TIA :flower3:

I am wondering this, too.

First time following first day info release from DCL. Wondering if I am missing something? I did go back and read the entire thread (Can't tell you how grateful I am for all the great posts and information! :lovestruc), and from what I'm understanding we should be able to see see cruise specific detail less price information today; am I totally mistaken? TIA :flower3:

Go to Bahamas Destinations on DCL's website and the 3, 4 and 5 night cruises are listed. You'll have to click on "show 2015 dates" and the dates are through August, 2015 for the Dream.

Interesting. Although I wonder if they have St. John, NB and St. John's, Newfoundland mixed up in the description "Sail north to St. John's, home to impressive natural wonders. The Bay of Fundy is a must-see".
St. John NB is where The Bay of Fundy is, not St. John's NFLD.

I think DCL is going by the port activities of their previous Canada cruises that went to Saint John, New Brunswick. The map shows them going to St. John's, NL and not to Saint John, NB. St. John's, Newfoundland is the port stop other ships make on Transtlantics that also stop in Iceland. I'd like to know the starting price for the Transatlantic.

The starting prices for the 2015 12-night Baltics aren't as bad as they were in 2010 ($3649 pp and up).

If you considered a Baltic cruise, DO IT! It was amazing in 2010...

Wife and I are considering the repositioning cruise from Copenhagen to Dover.

So...it looks like you could do B2B 7 night cruises on May 30 and June 6 and get Norway and the Baltics? Am I reading that right?

Yep. And I'm adding the Transatlantic before that - B2B2B! Just waiting on prices. I think I'll book before I tell my husband how much they cost :rotfl2:

No dates on the Fantasy and Dream itineraries :(

Thank you.
Here are some links from another website:

Fantasy--Summer 2015--7 Night Western Caribbean

http://www.disneywebcontent.com/dcc/1860/d0b6b98a3e3e7210VgnVCM100000d864a8c0RCRD/

Dream--Summer 2015--4 Night Bahamian

http://www.disneywebcontent.com/dcc/1860/0f9eed9d5aed7210VgnVCM100000d864a8c0RCRD/

The website is extremely slow and glitchy right now, but you can play around for other Dream and Fantasy dates for Bahamian and Caribbean cruises departing from Port Canaveral.

I'm thinking I may well have to do Alaska on the Wonder in 2015. A) I won't get to see a lot of the ports beyond where we run this summer. B) We will hit Sitka and skip Skagaway this summer. C) I want the Disney difference - just from pictures (RECENT) of the ship I am not excited about being on Holland America this summer. And the real clincher is D) There is one leaving ON my birthday!!

I thought the Fantasy would be visiting Tortola in 2015? Did I miss this somewhere?

I did too until I saw the time in Reykjavik. Six hours, especially considering half of that is in the morning before anything opens up, is just way too short. I was excited at first...now, not so much.

The port time in Oslo is also short - with a late morning arrival time. However, considering that the May 2013 TA stopped only at CC, Madeira and Gibraltar - at least DCL is branching out!

Go to Bahamas Destinations on DCL's website and the 3, 4 and 5 night cruises are listed. You'll have to click on "show 2015 dates" and the dates are through August, 2015 for the Dream.

Thank you, thank you, PoeticMoe! :hug: Stress level just dropped by half!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter