2015 sail dates?

I was THIS close to booking an April 2015 Princess Transatlantic cruise, but I'll wait to see what DCL plans for the Magic before I go further. Princess's ships go to more ports on their Transatlantic cruises vs. DCL's - but I really loved all those sea days on the Magic's May 2013 TA cruise from Galveston.

In 2007 my husband and I did a R/T from Los Angeles on Radiance of the Sea to Hawaii 15 nights. It was one of favorite cruises. We stopped for. 2 hours in Mexico. We had two over nights, one in Maui and one in Oahu. The other ports were long as well with Hilo until 7pm and Kona until 6pm. Sadly the Volcano was not errupting. It was a great cruise and we rented cars in all but one port and saved tons of money. When the DCL came out do Hawaii I did look at it but it would not stand up to the one we did so we did not book it. I want to go to Aulani and back to Hilo and Kona. But that is some years away.

Trying to book a quick event on Grand Cayman at the end of May 2015 and want to do it via DCL cruise on the Fantasy. I know the rumor is that the Fantasy will be back to alternating EC/WC from May-Summer. I also see from the Cayman port authority website where the Fantasy is scheduled to be there the week of May 19 and then bi-weekly thereafter for a few months (not being listed the weeks prior to that)- I would think this would be something that's semi-official. Do you think I can pretty much bank on the Fantasy sailing there the week of May 19? I realize the schedule will be out pretty soon, but I don't like uncertainty! Thanks for any thoughts on the matter.

For those that think the rest of 2015 will be released next Monday, wondering if you think that will include Christmas and New Years. We are using DU for the first time to book NYE cruise and haven't heard anything from them. Wouldn't you know that we will be in Disney next week so part of me is hoping they hold those back.....

Just wondering what your thoughts were.

For those that think the rest of 2015 will be released next Monday, wondering if you think that will include Christmas and New Years. We are using DU for the first time to book NYE cruise and haven't heard anything from them. Wouldn't you know that we will be in Disney next week so part of me is hoping they hold those back.....

I haven't heard anything from any Disney travel agency about the rest of the 2015 cruises. I don't expect to hear anything until they know when bookings will open and what will be available.

My thoughts are that it sounds perfect - they can take care of booking it for you, and you can enjoy your vacation. I would make sure they have a plan b or even plan c to go on so its no big deal if they can't reach you right away if plan a doesn't work out.

Just curious where this next Monday thing came around as I'm a TA and I haven't heard anything as of yet..

I believe in the past they have had all the dates for the rest of the year out when they did the "2nd half" dates (not that it's really "half" - 2/3rds is more like it!).

Just curious where this next Monday thing came around as I'm a TA and I haven't heard anything as of yet..

A couple pages back there is discussion that training is going on this week and typically that means the dates will be released the next week. It is just a prediction.

I believe in the past they have had all the dates for the rest of the year out when they did the "2nd half" dates (not that it's really "half" - 2/3rds is more like it!).

Does this mean Christmas 2015 won't be coming out next Monday with the rest of the dates?!

A couple pages back there is discussion that training is going on this week and typically that means the dates will be released the next week. It is just a prediction.

I was told by a cast member (and confirmed with another one) that the 2015 schedule will be released before the end of March.

No, the rest of the year means all of 2015. I'd be surprised if December is not included.

I would actually be surprised if December was released with the next release of the schedule. I would bet that Disney releases their schedule through October 2015, which would be more or less consistent with Royal Caribbean and their 18 months in advance OBB policy.

We rebooked on board our Halloween Fantasy cruise 2013 and were grandfathered in for the 24 month "dummy date" rebooking vs the new 18 month policy.

Not knowing the cruise dates for late 2015 yet, I will ask a hypothetical question. Our cruise was Oct 26-November 2. I would love to see the ship decorated for Christmas...which they were doing as we were getting off the ship. If there is a cruise leaving Nov 1 or 2 can I book that or do I have to be completed in the 24 month window.

Thanks

We rebooked on board our Halloween Fantasy cruise 2013 and were grandfathered in for the 24 month "dummy date" rebooking vs the new 18 month policy.

Not knowing the cruise dates for late 2015 yet, I will ask a hypothetical question. Our cruise was Oct 26-November 2. I would love to see the ship decorated for Christmas...which they were doing as we were getting off the ship. If there is a cruise leaving Nov 1 or 2 can I book that or do I have to be completed in the 24 month window.

Thanks

I have the extra time as well since I booked Feb 13 2013. I was told that I must cruise by the end of Nov so that would include the entire month of Nov .

I have the extra time as well since I booked Feb 13 2013. I was told that I must cruise by the end of Nov so that would include the entire month of Nov .

Thanks.

I am in awe of how many cruises you have lined up for the future. Please tell me you are in FL and don't have to fly in for each of those. I am jealous!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter