2015 Roll Call

I have a family trio booked to Disneyland in California next Sept 5th to the 15th. We are staying at the Tropicana inn and suites like we always do.

Already booked at POP, November 14 - 21. We live in Barrie, Ont. Took 3 adult daughters and granddaughter in 2012 for 10 days. Our youngest daughter turned 21 and our granddaughter turned 7 during that trip. We promised our granddaughter that we would take her again in 2015 when she turned 10 on Nov. 16. With a baby sister or brother on the way in June 2015 this is going to be her special something. She asked, if the baby was going to come. We informed her that only big kids like her, grandma and grandpa would be coming on this trip. Whoop! Whoop! Will probably fly Sunwing leaving Pearson at 6:30 am and be in a park by 11:00 am. on the 14th. Tradition.

Two trips to the world in 2015. Jan.25 to Feb.2 at OKW and May 14 - 19 at SSR. Jetblue out of Buffalo airline of choice.:cool1:

Just booked our next trip! Was going to be in May, but Air Canada's Cyber Monday sale made April a lot more affordable, so we are booked for April 13-23!

Staying at CBR Jan 10-17th. 3 out of 4 of us have birthday's in January my son is turning 11 during out trip so we have lots to celebrate :cool1:

Can't wait:)

Just booked our next trip! Was going to be in May, but Air Canada's Cyber Monday sale made April a lot more affordable, so we are booked for April 13-23!

Darn - totally missed that! We are looking at going in April as well - non Disney trip though - Universal, SeaWorld/Aquatica, beach, this time. (Gina, you inspired me...LOL) Will have to book a couple meals at some Disney resorts to get my fix in. Probably fly out of the US.

Darn - totally missed that! We are looking at going in April as well - non Disney trip though - Universal, SeaWorld/Aquatica, beach, this time. (Gina, you inspired me...LOL) Will have to book a couple meals at some Disney resorts to get my fix in. Probably fly out of the US.

Aw, that's awesome!!! :thumbsup2 Sounds like a fabulous trip to me!

Hey, if you haven't purchased SW & AQ tickets yet, the combo annual passes are currently buy one, get one free on the SeaWorld website (to the end of February, I think the fine print says). So for $180, you get TWO adult annual passes good at both parks for a whole year, and not activated until your first visit. Worth a look!

On Monday I booked my first solo trip to Disney for Jan 26-30, 2015. I needed a trip in January and no one is available to go with me so it's just me going. So excited I get to go twice next year, Jan 26-30 and Sept 20-26. Both will be at POP as usual. :)

Aw, that's awesome!!! :thumbsup2 Sounds like a fabulous trip to me!

Hey, if you haven't purchased SW & AQ tickets yet, the combo annual passes are currently buy one, get one free on the SeaWorld website (to the end of February, I think the fine print says). So for $180, you get TWO adult annual passes good at both parks for a whole year, and not activated until your first visit. Worth a look!

I got our SW & AQ tickets on the blue Friday bogo sale. Now just watching for some Universal deals. Have enough airmiles for them, but I may need those for all the travelling my dd needs to do for her competitive sport. Ugh.

2 trips planned for this year :hyper:

tent camping at Fort Wilderness June 12-16 for our first Star Wars weekend then a split stay BWV/AKV Oct 22-30 for our DISNEYMOON :banana:

Driving down from ON for both, which feels kinda crazy for the 4 night stay, but who cares? We're going to Disney World! ;)

Haven't been in about 6 years which is far too long, can't wait.

Milestone day ...

250 DAYS away!

I remember when I booked RIGHT away at 500 days out!! :yay:

We are in Orlando now and have decided we'd like the next trip to be in October of 2015 to go to Food and Wine, MNSSHP, and Halloween Horror nights, which would all be new to us. Not sure on our dates just yet.:goodvibes

Planning on two trips in 2015!!
One with a friend to go to MNSSHP likely in September 2015 AND a Christmas visit in November/December 2015 with Mom.
Fingers crossed for Free Dinning and CHEAP Flights.

29 days!!

January 10-18. split between Music and AKL Kidani.

Flying out of Buffalo on Jet Blue again (way better service than anything outta Toronto).
Just the wife and I.

Have another planned for January 2016, although we may move it up to September and drive down. Me, my best buddy and my two sons on a guys trip to Disney. Should be fun!!

Woohoo! So excited for a thread!!

We are going Sept 10th-19th 2015 - All Star Music!
(Unless the food court is still under renos and then well book AS sports)
Seriously hoping for Free QS Dining

Flying For SURE. Probably WestJet.

We will be 499 days out on the 29th of this month!! I am excited to be on an actual Disney timeline lol. But we probably wont actually book until September or October.

We are planning to do: MNSSHP, Wishes Dessert Party, Hoop Dee Doo, CRT and BBB!

It will also be me and DH's 5th wedding anniversary! And Grandma will be turning 60! She is a huge Disney lover and goes EVERY year with her partner. She has been battling cancer for the past few years, so we want this to be the best and most special trip ever! We have some surprises planned for her.

Renos are done!!!!

I will be in Dunedin for Spring Training! Go Jays!

I envy you all! I have a large family and none of them will do Disney with me! I've been going for about 20 years. Now my daughter is grown, I go solo.

Contact me if you are there during this time. Would love to join you for dinner or just a fun day!

Brenda
:beach:

Woohoo, we booked our first disney cruise a couple of weeks ago.

We are doing a repo cruise from Vancouver to San Diego Sept 27 2015-Oct 1st. Then we are taking Amtrak up from San Diego to Anaheim and going to Disneyland for a couple of days before flying back home to Vancouver, staying at Castle Inn this time. Our kids (who will be 7 & nearly 5 by this time) know about the cruise but we haven't told them we are going to Disneyland afterwards!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter