2015 Roll Call

Add us to the 2015 roll call! :yay: While we were there in August 2014, we booked the FD Bounceback for POFQ August 20th-September 2nd (our longest trip ever!).:love:
Hoping to get a good deal on flights out of Buffalo with Southwest. Actually heading down August 19th - we like to spend our first night at Hyatt Regency in MCO.

We are booked for Dec. 5th - 10th. It will be me, DH, DD16, DS9 and my DN15. Staying at the Poly for the first time!

I'm Disneymooning for my second Disney trip!

POR January 26-February 5th.

My partner and I loved our first trip this past January, so much so that we've taken the earliest opportunity to return. We eloped recently, so this will be our belated Honeymoon. So excited!

Add us to the 2015 roll call! :yay: While we were there in August 2014, we booked the FD Bounceback for POFQ August 20th-September 2nd (our longest trip ever!).:love: Hoping to get a good deal on flights out of Buffalo with Southwest. Actually heading down August 19th - we like to spend our first night at Hyatt Regency in MCO.

As of today JetBlue has released travel dates through Sept 7, 2015.

Were heading to WDW 1st week of Dec. this year and are already planning on booking a BB offer for Oct. '15. Most likely Oct. 17-23rd. Seriously considering CR. And it will be our first MNSSHP!

Woot! So besides a work trip to DL next December, DS and I have convinced DH that we HAVE to go again next September. I found a hotel that should work but I can't figure out the timing yet-we want to avoid the busy day or two around Dapper Days and we don't have an interest in the Hallowe'en party but we want to make sure that the rides are up and ready for the party. We went mid-September this year, and other than the extreme heat, it was perfect timing for us.

Just back from our Honeymoon at Disney, so now I can start planning our Babymoon at Disney (still trying to decide when to go, going for ten days sometime between April 12-just before Memorial Day weekend).

Can't wait to get back to Florida!

We are flying on Air Canada both ways on a direct flight. We find it so much easier and faster to do direct flights and the extra costs are worth it to us.

We are flying on United, with a connection in Newark, so hopefully we will see you at Animal Kingdom!

We are returning November 30th - December 8th 2015

Only going for 9 days this time instead of our last trip of 15 days in 2012.

If my wife had it her way we would be there for a few months :lmao:

I have two trips booked.

One with just my grandson and me: Jan 27 to Feb 2nd, staying at Pop.

Big birthday celebration trip planned for the fall: Oct 28 to November 12 (staying offsite) followed by one night onsite and a 7-day cruise on the Fantasy.

Teresa

May 1st - May 18

14 Nights at POR and then 3 nights at the Hard Rock Universal. Our first WDW vacation. Only been to DL prior to this. 10 day MYW with PH and water park. So excited!!!

We are planning our 2015 trip! My oldest DD is going this year!!!! She has not went since 2012 so she is excited! So far we booked BWV for Sept. 14-21/15. Staying in a 2 bedroom. We are waitlisted for the night of the 17th so if it does not happen by the 7 month mark we may look to move our reservation! Our home resort is BW which we love but we have decided to stay a full week at one resort. The last few years we have done split stays. My younger DD has a bucket list so we have been working on staying at all the DVC resorts! DS loves BLT so we may return there. We plan to take a 4 night cruise on the dream on Sept 21! We last cruised in 2012! So much to plan!!!! My DD is into it!!!!! DH has an input every now and then but reminds me we just got back :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter