2015 rates and expected deals?

mlong2004

Blessed ...
Does anyone know when 2015 resort rates will be posted? And if there are any upcoming deals for January, 2015?

The rates for 2015 will likely be posted sometime in early-mid summer 2014 based on historical information. Sometime between June - August based on when they have been in the past.

And then discounts for that year not until October or November. Check out MouseSavers' website for more historical information!

If you are looking to start a budget/saving for a 2015 trip, do a quick price out at the 2014 rates. They will likely go up, but it will give you a good ballpark!

So we would not be able to book on WDW property until this summer? I am an OTC planning freak, so that gets me a little anxious. I like to plan but also don't want to shoot myself in the foot.

We are going in early 2014 (January 5th is our arrival date) and I was watching online and the rates for 2014 finally came out in early July.

You can plan ahead, you just cannot book a room on property until then.

We're hoping to go Jan 2015. The Stay, Play, and Dine deal didn't come out until Sept/Oct-ish of this year. Lots of waiting ahead of us!

Check out the historicals on the mousesaver site. I am planning on returning JULY 2015 and I am OTC, too.
:rolleyes1

Chiming in..planning on 2015 as well.. we are currently booked for end of August 2014, but will need to move to August 2015. When the rates potentially come out in July, will the rates be for the entire 2015 year, or only for the first half of the year?
My concern is waiting too long to move the dates. I know we could cancel now and just get our down payment back, but I'd rather just transfer the package to the new dates.

MouseSavers' website for more historical information!

If you are looking to start a budget/saving for a 2015 trip, do a quick price out at the 2014 rates. They will likely go up, but it will give you a good ballpark!

This is good Advice. Mousesavers is a great resource and you will know when to start watching for the packages to be announced. I believe you can book 18 months ahead so you could always book it and pay on it then apply any discounts when they come out.

So we would not be able to book on WDW property until this summer? I am an OTC planning freak, so that gets me a little anxious. I like to plan but also don't want to shoot myself in the foot.

You can book a room only now, it will be with a tentative room rate based on the highest rate for this year. You would have to call.

You can book a room only now, it will be with a tentative room rate based on the highest rate for this year. You would have to call.

Why book until the actual deals are announced? That will just hinder the deals from coming.

We are looking for October 2015. Dh wanted to book already but I have talked him down. We are going to celebrate our 60th birthdays and my retirement. Dh wants to be there for his birthday on Halloween.

I want to price some different scenarios for April 2015 and it's killing me that I can't do it yet!

I guess I could estimate based on this year's rates, with the understanding that rates will go up a little.

I guess I could also call to speak to someone and just keep them on the phone for an hour. :thumbsup2

We are just starting to plan for 2015 too :goodvibes

Just a couple of question if anyone can help please. Apologies if the answers are buried in the forum somewhere!

I know that to take advantage of free dining you have to buy park tickets as well. What is the minimum amount of days you have to purchase?

If there is a room discount offered do you have to buy park tickets and again if so, what is the minimum you have to purchase.

Although I am in the UK, I would possibly be looking to take advantage of the offers on the US website.

Many thanks for any help :goodvibes

Claire :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter