• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2015 planning?

st381

Earning My Ears
We want to start planning our dream trip for May 2015. I need a travel agency that can start helping me soon. I tried the Dreams Unlimited but they only have 2014 dates. I'm i crazy for wanting to start now? When should I start and who should I use?

I would guess that most agencies will only have 2014 dates because Disney doesn't put out official package prices until approximately June/July for the next year. Even if you can't book just yet doesn't mean you can't browse online and figure out what you'd like! It's never too early to start planning IMO! :thumbsup2

I started planning our June 2014 trip 5 years ago. It took me 4 years just to pin down where to stay and what time of year we could go. (This is our first WDW trip). I just browsed the WDW side of the Disboards and listened to DisUnplugged and just tried to soak up knowledge about how things worked there and what might be good to eat.

2014 prices and packages weren't released until September. We booked with Dreams Unlimited at that time, but still didn't have too much more to do until December when we had to know where we would want to eat 6 months from now. :lmao: Even now I still can't make airline reservations because they don't have schedules for our return flight date.

So, I guess my point is, even if you could sign up with a travel agent, there isn't much to do yet except research on your own anyway.

I am already dreaming about and planning for our October 2015 trip...641 days away :-) It's never too early to soak up all the information here on the boards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter