2015 planning our familys wdw trip!!

recap70

Earning My Ears
Okay I'm planning for Spring 2015 Walt Disney World trip staying in Fort wilderness Campground!! We will have eight adults and two small children. I unfortunately had to lay my travel trailer to rest and have not bought a new one yet to replace it. Before my three boys got married we had to get down there in 2004. So it is been a decade it were all itching to be down there. I gave them a choice whether to camp or to stay in a hotel, and without any hesitation or delay they all three said they wanted to camp @ fort wilderness. The problem is I don't have a camper right now. And I probably will not have one When we want to go on this trip. Renting two cabins is out of the question financially. We will be staying there for two weeks. So I'm looking into renting a camper that will sleep ten and taking it and a tent.
Okay so I'm sure you're asking what do I want to know? Well here it goes:
1. Which rental companies down there should I trust and use?
2. Has anyone had an experience with renting a camper at Fort wilderness?
3. I'm thinking of renting two golf carts what is your opinion?
4. I mainly would like to hear any thoughts and opinions questions of any sort to help me start planning.
Thank you ahead of time!!!!
Recap70

Hello recap Hubby and I are renting a travel trailer from greenberg rv for food n wine fest in October. This will be our first time renting with them but they set it up w all supplies including linens if u wish and have it ready when u arrive at the fort.

Their travel trailers seem newer than some rental places and I was pleased with their help and advice when planning and booking. I don't know how to post a link yet but search for greenberg in the camping thread..there have been several discussions about numerous rv rental places. That is where I heard about greenberg. Check out their website.

Our kiddos are grown so it is just us 2 so we are trying to figure out what our camping wants are before buying another camper. The main reason I used greenberg is they allow pets...unfortunately our dear 14 yr old dog won't make this trip we had to put him down last weekend. Brewski was a disney camping dog and loved visiting the fort!

Good luck n have fun with your trip planning.

We did a lot of research last year before renting from Greenburgrv. From the first call till the day we left the experience could have not gone better. Matt the owner is a great person to work with and he made our first trip to the fort wonderful.
He has a very nice web site greenbergrvflorida.com, they rent popups to 30 foot trailers, Bikes, and he has a few golf carts. The trailer we rented was a 30 footer, it was rated to sleep 10, it was brand new when Matt delivered it he had to remove some plastic and mount a TV. This is the only way we will ever do Disney in the future, no more sitting in a hotel room after a long day at the parks. It just feels like the Disney magic continues at the fort its so relaxing.

We rented from Greenberg last August and will be renting from them again August 2015. Easy to work with and reliable. They also rent golf carts for a very reasonable price. My sister in-laws also have used Greenberg and will be doing so again. Recommend them Highly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter