2015 honeymoons!

We're in the process of booking POFQ from the 30th Oct to 9th November next year.
Its going to be our one year anniversary and honeymoon all in one, the flights from Australia meant we needed the extra time to save!

We're planning our DisneyMoon for August 2015. Ten days at Pop Century (unless we can get a good deal on a moderate :P) Cannot wait!

We're planning our DisneyMoon for August 2015. Ten days at Pop Century (unless we can get a good deal on a moderate :P) Cannot wait!

Congrats on your wedding and honeymoon! My DF and I are looking at September of 2015 and there are some good deals at Coronado springs and port Orleans riverside! You might consider trying those moderates. Good luck! :)

We will be taking out honeymoon August 31 - September 7 2015.

Sadly we couldn't do a disney wedding due to our numbers and that some of our family members can't travel due to health reasons, so our Disneymoon was the next best option!

Congrats to everyone getting married between now and then!!!

Can't wait!

Congrats on your wedding and honeymoon! My DF and I are looking at September of 2015 and there are some good deals at Coronado springs and port Orleans riverside! You might consider trying those moderates. Good luck! :)

oooooh another September 2015 honeymooner!! Any idea on dates? We will be there too at that time and are planning on going August 31 - Sept 7, just haven't actually booked it yet.

BEST TRIP EVER.

Take it slow.

Ride a surrey bike (they rented ours for free because we had buttons on)

rent a kayak.

try a ride in a horse drawn carriage (call ahead and book)

Take it slow.

Take breaks.

Enjoy your time.

and please, don't let your husband get run over by a stroller :)

Eat at Boatwright's dining hall.

take a trip over the the polynesian and grab dinner at Kona Cafe and then get dessert to go... plan it right and take your dessert out on the beach, grab two chairs and watch the electrical water parade and wishes fireworks :)

Just discussed it with our travel agent and it looks like POR is what we're doing!!!!!! Beyond excited about getting a moderate.

oooooh another September 2015 honeymooner!! Any idea on dates? We will be there too at that time and are planning on going August 31 - Sept 7, just haven't actually booked it yet.

Congrats on your wedding and disneymoon! I love hearing all of these!

We'll just miss you! We are getting married here (MA) September 19, and honeymooning September 21 through October 1st! We're hoping to stay in a 1 bedroom at the Boardwalk. The only real special thing we have planned so far is dinner at Via Napoli and dessert in France on the patio to watch Illuminations and enjoy our wedding song at the end. So in love.

But that's the only thing we have planned right now. Do you guys have any plans yet?

We just got married three weeks ago - 8/16/2014 and have officially booked our disneymoon!!! 10 nights at BVC Jan 29-Feb 8, 2015. We are renting DVC points and my parents splurged on our plane tickets as a wedding present, so we get to fly FIRST CLASS!!!! Considering it is ~12 hours of travel for us from Alaska - Orlando, I am beyond excited about this. Likely the only time we will ever get to fly first class.

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

September 2015!! Staying at AOA for 7 days. First disney trip for both of us and honeymoon! Really excited!!! The planning has well begun!!

My future husband and I will be leaving directly from our wedding to Disney! Right now we've decided to stay at the Polynesian, which I haven't stayed at since I was probably 5! Although we go to Disney often! :cool1:

-- October 18-24 we'll be there!:)

We're all booked for August 2015. The 7th-16th at Boardwalk for the wedding then the 16th-30th at Coronado to take full advantage of our APs

We'll be honeymooning in a land and sea vacation in September! We haven't decided how big to go with our room yet...but we're definitely staying at the boardwalk! Has anyone stayed there before? Any tips? Thanks!

We LOVED our stay at the Boardwalk! Definitely splurge for a boardwalk view - SO worth it! The shops are amazing, especially the Disney fine art store! I know a lot of people complain about the hideousness of the clown pool, but we loved it! The slide is SO fun!

Someone else mentioned the bus situation and it is a real issue! We've also stayed at Beach Club in the past and have run into the same sort of thing (since they share a bus). Being an easy boat ride from Hollywood studios and a quick walk from Epcot almost makes up for it.... almost.

Our most recent trip we did a split stay and it worked out so much better to do Epcot/Hollywood while we were at Boardwalk and the other parks when we were at GF.

Someone else mentioned the bus situation and it is a real issue! We've also stayed at Beach Club in the past and have run into the same sort of thing (since they share a bus). Being an easy boat ride from Hollywood studios and a quick walk from Epcot almost makes up for it.... almost.
You said it! I have to say, we LOVED Boardwalk, but ran into SO MANY bus issues (an hour and fifteen minute wait for a bus to Downtown Disney?! Excuse me????) we'd think twice before we stay there again. It's really nuts that for the price the transportation is so messed up. :-(

My DH to be and I are getting married in
Las Vegas 12-13-14 and our "Disneymoon" Is in Feb 2015 on the Disney Wonder out of Miami but it's more like a "familymoon" my two DD's are going and now my mom and dad are going and keeping my DD's with them and my sister and brother in law are going too lol But at less my DH and I are going to have the nights together with out the KIDS!

Our very 1st trips ever to WDW will be october 24-31, 2015 for our Honeymoon. We will be staying at Pop Century. I have planned some romance, but not enough that we lowe time in the parks... have started planning, so we get in all the dinners and shows etc. pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter