2015 FREE DINING THREAD _ All Questions HERE!!

I have tears steaming down my face! :( were checking in Sept 28 for 4 nights before our 7 day cruise and have a two day base ticket. Both of which do NOT qualify for this FD offer. Staying at POP and this would have saved our family of four so much money. The harsh reality of disappointment right now. Sigh.

Gosh, I feel like if this doesn't go live at midnight I will lose it. But then to sleep for a few hours until it'll be all over again at six and seven. So it better be midnight! I'm too anxious.

Oh that water park/park hopper booo would I have to get the park hopper on everyday we go? We so will not use either which sucks

So if I may ask given these dates would you choose 10/31-11/9 or 11/13-11/20 as your dates I am torn as my original dates are not on the free dining list

Restrictions

• 5 night minimum stay required
  • To be eligible to receive the hotel offer you must select the Free Dine Offer room category
  • Mandatory minimum 3-Day Magic Your Way ticket with Park Hopper and/or Water Park Fun & More options required
  • There is no discount on the Magic Your Way tickets
  • The same Magic Your Way Ticket must be purchased for all guests in the party
  • To add a Magic Your Way Ticket to your vacation, you will need to shop for an activity in Orlando separately and add it to your cart before checking out. This option is available under Vacation Search and Inside Your Cart
  • If the discount applies to your travel dates, please note that it has already been calculated in the price

Wow. There are a lot of restrictions this year. I'm staying at Pop and planned on the QS plan but would guess that a lot of people are not going to want to pay extra to upgrade.

Just wanted to clarify that the info I posted from Air Canada's website was for Pop, that's why it says quick service. Just checked Caribbean Beach and it says this...

For a limited time, Guests who purchase a minimum five (5), maximum fourteen (14) night stay in combination with a minimum 3-Day Magic Your Way ticket with Park Hopper and/or Water Park Fun & More option will receive the Disney Dining Plan FREE. Guests may also upgrade to the Deluxe Dining Plan at a discounted rate.

• Valid for bookings made between April 27, 2015 through August 7, 2015
  • Valid for arrivals from:
    • August 15, 2015 through October 2, 2015
    • October 25, 2015 through October 31, 2015
    • November 8, 2015 through November 19, 2015
    • December 15, 2015 through December 21, 2015

What a roller coaster of a ride this has been! Originally I assumed our dates in late August would be out due to historical data, then there was a slight glimmer of hope with the SA offer. Then as the rumor mill spun out more & more of the same dates for August I had my hopes high that it might be true. Im still hopeful that we will get some kind of discount, not sure what it'll be yet but at this point I'll take almost anything.

I really dont understand why everyone isnt cheering each other on and helping out. What good does it do to be ugly and mean. I have really enjoyed reading the threads and am so happy I found this, because anytime I have needed advice someone on here has happily answered me. Thanks for everything Disney friends.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter