• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2015 Flower Power Concert Series

DonnaO

Earning My Ears
Could swear that this was already released but now I can't find it. Has anyone seen the line up or know when it usually gets posted?

The only names that have been released that I can find so far is Pablo Cruise, Gin Blossoms and Village People but no dates yet. Hoping a complete list is released soon.

I would love to know who will be at Flower Power when I am there. Seems odd that they do not post it yet. I would think some would plan their trip around the concerts.

Steve Soares website has an unfinished list with some acts confirmed except for the dates.The acts listed are Hermans Hermits 5/15-5/17,Little River band 5/8-5/10,Taylor Dayne 5/1-5/3,Starship 3/27-3/29,Pablo Cruise 3/13-3/15,The Orchestra starring members of ELO 4/3-4/5,Gin Blossoms and the Village people with unknown dates.

Thanks DOOM 1001
Looks like I will see Pablo Cruise for the first time. The weekend after is still a mystery.

Tigger

Thanks DOOM 1001
Looks like I will see Pablo Cruise for the first time. The weekend after is still a mystery.

Tigger

I'll also be there for Pablo Cruise,I have a half marathon that weekend in Sarasota so I'll definitely go up I-4 to Disney even if for just a day.With that said Pablo Cruise is probably one of the few acts that's played at the Epcot festivals that I have absolutely no idea who they are.If it wasn't for that race it's pretty unlikely I'll be there for them.They need to put up the final list to see when else to go.

I'll also be there for Pablo Cruise,I have a half marathon that weekend . . .

So, I guess . . .
. . . ♫ You'll see him on a Sunday when your heart stands still ♪ ♪ ♪
. . . ♪ Then you do ron-ron-ron, you do ron-ron ♫ ♫

:dancer::dancer::dancer:

Since the name Pablo Cruise is fictional, and three of the four founding members are still there, I would say yes, Pablo is still with them!

I'll also be there for Pablo Cruise,I have a half marathon that weekend in Sarasota so I'll definitely go up I-4 to Disney even if for just a day.With that said Pablo Cruise is probably one of the few acts that's played at the Epcot festivals that I have absolutely no idea who they are.If it wasn't for that race it's pretty unlikely I'll be there for them.They need to put up the final list to see when else to go.

I knew the name when i saw Pablo Cruise but I did have to go to their web site to see what they sang. Here is a UTube Link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TBHfWQHDDE

I have seen several bands at Epcot that I never had the opportunity to see when they first came out. Pretty cool to see them at Epcot while enjoying the park and my favorite slushie drink.

I guess Pablo Cruise is it for me too. Free concert can't go wrong!

:sad:Here is the Flower Power concert lineup for 2015: Not as good as the past shows, IMO..

+ March 6-8: Gin Blossoms

+ March 13-15: Pablo Cruise

+ March 20-22: En Vogue

cComments
Got something to say? Start the conversation and be the first to comment.
ADD A COMMENT

+ March 27-29: Starship

+ April 3-5: The Orchestra starring former members of ELO

+ April 10-12: Village People

+ April 17-19: Jon Secada

+ April 24-26: The Guess Who

+ May 1-3: Taylor Dayne

+ May 8-10: Little River Band+ May 15-17: Herman’s Hermits starring Peter NooneEach group performs three times daily -- 5:30 p.m., 6:45 p.m. and 8 p.m. -- at the park's America Gardens Theatre. The concerts are included in regular Epcot admission.

Big Al

The concert series is now called "Garden Rocks".

rock-garden-design-landscaping-ideas-8.jpg

Many names I have not heard of. En Vogue will be there during our stay. I never heard of that group so I googled it. Not "Power Flower" type music. Maybe the groups from the "Flower Power" times are retiring or can get paid much more for larger concerts. I wish they would announce who will be at Epcot much earlier so I could plan around it. Since the price of flights is higher during spring break and Flower Power groups may be at Epcot I might just go somewhere else for spring break in the future.

where's all the Flower Power groups from yesteryear (turtles, association, grass roots , paul revere (I know he pass), loving spoonful, the monkees, I think most of the new ones play at the F&WF also

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter