2015 Fit, Fun, and Fabulous February WISH Challenge! All are Welcome!

So every year it is my goal to lose weight and most years I have given up by now. I really think weight watchers is working for me. I have lost 12 pounds so far and I'm still motivated.

Morning all! Our internet is asking funky (still) and so I am popping on here to post for today and that may be it... it will depend on whether or not I can get on a computer at school at all. Otherwise TTY tomorrow! Sorry about this!........................P

WELCOME TO .....................

try-it-tuesday.jpg

Find a new recipe to try... and share it with us..... even if you haven't tried it yet! If you do make the recipe, share a picture or any suggestions or changes you made! ...............P

WELCOME TO .....................

try-it-tuesday.jpg

Find a new recipe to try... and share it with us..... even if you haven't tried it yet! If you do make the recipe, share a picture or any suggestions or changes you made! ...............P
Well I did make an old recipe with new bottoms-- had to use up some small buns I got free at the pool (thursdays they bring day old bread from a grocery store for people) so I used them under my salmon melts instead of english muffins--turned out ok-- I used too much mayo I think this time. I was trying to watch the dog show while making them so my full attention was not there--these dogs are too cute!
I have been good about my steps. Only Friday did I fall short of my new 15.000 steps goal.
That's a lot! Amazing. Since I got my fitbit I think I've only done that once on a day I worked out, rode my bike to work and worked...I haven't rode my bike to work much since I'm off at 8 now and tv is all new so I get off about 10 minutes early to watch stuff.
Been frustrated last 3 days I've been up a pound and last night I kind of went bat crazy with food and too much to drink. I guess I didn't do as bad as I thought when I looked back at my day on the fitbit but I really didn't want to weigh myself today. Will try to make up for it today I guess-- it's just so frustrating, I wake up hungry every day and still hold on to that pound...
Cool note-- my husband decided to have a look at my laptop and it decided to work again...I think it's just the battery on it-- it's never been a good one, I just leave it plugged in all the time and when it died I didn't have it plugged. The new one was frustrating with windows 8 it seems a lot has changed.

Evening all!! Just returning from my double work day and scarfing down a veggie burger..... so hungry! Sorry I've been as MIA as I have been lately and not catching up with the percentages like I should. Life has been hanging a dark cloud over us (nothing dramatic, just frustrations) and it feels like everything is an effort like wading through molasses (figuratively, not literally). My car is in the shop in one town, DH's car is in the shop here in our town (and he needs to get it running enough to drive to the Saab repair shop because the small shop that hasn't it can't do the repair) and of COURSE, now we are down to driving the kids' car.... and DH takes it to the shop for a new headlight and it turns out to be something bigger and now that car is at YET ANOTHER repair shop and we are down to driving a loaner... which means lots of back and forth to make sure that everyone gets where they need to get!! Add on top of that some computer and internet issues and SNOW, SNOW, and MORE SNOW and I am just feeling DONE with this winter!

On the bright side, my car should be back by tomorrow (it was only a minor repair but it still is in need of a major repair that I've been putting off since before Christmas) and the kids' car should be done by tomorrow (assuming they can get the part from the junk yard). But it seems like we are going to need to replace my car (DH doesn't want to put the $2,000 into a car with 230K miles on it), so I plan to "limp along" with it until spring if possible before replacing it.

Anyhooo.... thanks for listening. I will be home with some time tomorrow evening and will update our totals and percentages so that we can show off our new colors for this week! Hope you all are well.... things have been quiet here! I'll be on in the a.m. with tomorrow's morning post!....................P

Hello all! I've been kind of MIA lately ... I'm in a bit of a funk, and the fact that I'm having a rough month doesn't make it any easier.

I don't really have time to chat now, I just wanted to stop by and say hi. I hope everyone is having better months than me!

Morning all! You know what day it is? That's right it is WOOHOO Wednesday!!

61040.gif

Please share a recent WOOHOO that you experienced in your life. Whether it was finally having the power to say NO to the breakroom doughnuts or a promotion at work or just fitting a workout into an already hectic schedule... you deserve a WOOHOO!
..............P

Woo hoo moment: Was running late yesterday and didn't eat before work (means skipped lunch and no eating until I get off at 8) and had special k bars in the car so ate one driving. I picked up one of those at grocery outlet marked down, think I'll get more today as they are pretty good really.
Evening all!! Just returning from my double work day and scarfing down a veggie burger..... so hungry! Sorry I've been as MIA as I have been lately and not catching up with the percentages like I should. Life has been hanging a dark cloud over us (nothing dramatic, just frustrations) and it feels like everything is an effort like wading through molasses (figuratively, not literally). My car is in the shop in one town, DH's car is in the shop here in our town (and he needs to get it running enough to drive to the Saab repair shop because the small shop that hasn't it can't do the repair) and of COURSE, now we are down to driving the kids' car.... and DH takes it to the shop for a new headlight and it turns out to be something bigger and now that car is at YET ANOTHER repair shop and we are down to driving a loaner... which means lots of back and forth to make sure that everyone gets where they need to get!! Add on top of that some computer and internet issues and SNOW, SNOW, and MORE SNOW and I am just feeling DONE with this winter!

On the bright side, my car should be back by tomorrow (it was only a minor repair but it still is in need of a major repair that I've been putting off since before Christmas) and the kids' car should be done by tomorrow (assuming they can get the part from the junk yard). But it seems like we are going to need to replace my car (DH doesn't want to put the $2,000 into a car with 230K miles on it), so I plan to "limp along" with it until spring if possible before replacing it.

Anyhooo.... thanks for listening. I will be home with some time tomorrow evening and will update our totals and percentages so that we can show off our new colors for this week! Hope you all are well.... things have been quiet here! I'll be on in the a.m. with tomorrow's morning post!....................P
Wow. You are having the perfect Car Storm...Makes me happy I kept my truck instead of selling it though-- nice to have a backup. Will share though, last week I spotted a nice looking dresser at a garage sale on my way to the gym for $25 told the people I'd be back in a bit for it, went to get cash, then had to break the cash so quick trip to goodwill, I was trying to hurry in case they had someone else interested with cash, jumped in my truck and couldn't get it started. It had been awhile since I drove it and I just forgot how to start a stick lol. Finally I pulled out my phone and googled it--voila lol.

I am sitting here absolutely flummoxed. My pound still hadn't budged so I decided to look back at my week on my fitbit. Every day I'm around 2 thousand 500 give or take and every day I'm well under my caloric intake. Like around 1700 or so under. I know I'm really active but I guess I didn't realize how much under in calories I've been every day. The fitbit is very reliable so far with caloric tracking and I sync with myfitness pal. I guess I'm going to have to eat more. I need to really watch my protein as well because I lift weights 3-4 times a week. Shoot. If I'm going to eat more food it's going to be good food--not always easy on the run but I'll really try.

So every year it is my goal to lose weight and most years I have given up by now. I really think weight watchers is working for me. I have lost 12 pounds so far and I'm still motivated.

:woohoo: on great start to your year and staying motivated!

Hello all! I've been kind of MIA lately ... I'm in a bit of a funk, and the fact that I'm having a rough month doesn't make it any easier.

I don't really have time to chat now, I just wanted to stop by and say hi. I hope everyone is having better months than me!

Hope things get better soon! :flower3:

Please share a recent WOOHOO that you experienced in your life. Whether it was finally having the power to say NO to the breakroom doughnuts or a promotion at work or just fitting a workout into an already hectic schedule... you deserve a WOOHOO! ..............P

Sorry about the car troubles, Pamela. :flower3: It's amazing how fast you get used to people being able to transport themselves. DS just got his full license last week.

My :woohoo:is that I just had the most stressful, problem filled ten days in years and I think I will still squeeze out a loss and I'm right back at it figuring out how I can keep myself on the losing track.

Finally I pulled out my phone and googled it--voila lol.

:woohoo:on having a stash of good food in the car for those days things just aren't working, Susan.

Google is a wonderful thing for sure! :goodvibes

flyby --- the days snowballed after my crop weekend! I'm not sure how this week's WI will be....

Pamela did you start 10 days OP? man, I really tried but we had an add-on trip to Univ Cinci yesterday which took me away for three meals! ugh!! I ate small portions but I didn't have a way to know the calories. I did get a workout in before we left, but man I'm wiped out from the trip. AND to top it all off...it was for a honors college interview/tour for DD and it was cancelled b/c the Univ closed today for snow! ACK!!! so a trip overnight, which I did manage to get my Global Entry (TSA precheck like) application interview scheduled while I was in Cinci, so that is done but that was a long expensive trip to have only accomplished that and a stop at the Columbia outlet :sad2: tomorrow I have to get labs done and I'm going to plea for an antibiotic for this lingering sinus thing that' I'm tired of being tired from. and flying like 10 days from now (yippee!!)

so anyhow, I feel behind on the chatter :mad::sad1:

Morning all.... another fly-by but I'll pop on from school later!

ThinkaboutitThursdaybutton.jpg

Think-about-it THURSDAY is here again!! In light of my recent car and internet problems problems, please think about one piece of technology that you feel like you could NEVER live without.... and what could you give up easily? Home computers? Cell phones? Instagram? Facebook? Hybrid cars? Your digital scale? WW app??

I am horribly behind on this thread...

Find a new recipe to try... and share it with us..... even if you haven't tried it yet!

Thanks for posting this! I will be away all day on Saturday and need to find some healthy food. Some time ago I found a recipe for a tuna rice salad in one of my WW cookbooks that I have wanted to make for a lunch to bring to work for quite some time. I think I need to make that to bring it with me on Saturday to take care of one healthy meal! I will report back!

Please share a recent WOOHOO that you experienced in your life.

Two things:

I have so far succeeded with my 15.000 steps goal this week. It feels like I am walking a lot, but I am truly motivated to go out in the evenings to get in the last 3.000 steps!

I went out and got some new leak proof storage containers for my pre-cooked oats as well as for yoghurt. I found a delicious organic vanilla yoghurt that is low fat (most yoghurts here in Germany are full fat, i.e. at least 3.5%, this one is 1.5%) and even has reduced sugar, but no sweeteners. It is really tasty, but it comes in huge 500g cups. So if I want to take it to work with me, I need something small to put it in and it needs to be leak proof. The containers I got are made out of glass with a plastic lid. It is really nice to eat out of them as they look just like little glass bowls once the lid is off.

In light of my recent car and internet problems problems, please think about one piece of technology that you feel like you could NEVER live without.... and what could you give up easily?

I think I would never want to live without a telephone! And the one thing I could give up easily would be TV (assuming that cinemas were still available).

----

Feeling a bit low at at the moment. I guess it is my typical end of winter feeling low. It feels like ages since I saw the sun. I want to go out and move outside, but I am still getting over a cold and therefore don't want to go out for a run. The scale ist not moving. I know that I have eaten more this week, but actually it is not too bad. I have used up all my weekly points already (today is the last day of my WW week) and have eaten 10 of my activity points. But I have also already earned 45 activity points this week so far. And I don't think my fitbit is over estimating too much as I am walking pretty fast for at least 1.5 or 2 hours every day. But I am up a pound since the last weigh in and nothing seems to move on the scale. Well, I guess I just need to wait and things will improve...

Think-about-it THURSDAY is here again!! In light of my recent car and internet problems problems, please think about one piece of technology that you feel like you could NEVER live without.... and what could you give up easily? Home computers? Cell phones? Instagram? Facebook? Hybrid cars? Your digital scale? WW app??

I couldn't live without my computer ... I'm a techie and can't handle not having it around me.
As for what I can give up ... I think I could pretty easily give up having a cell phone ... I do most things via email anyway. Although if I don't have to give it up, I'm perfectly happy keeping it.

I'm leaving for Florida in about an hour ... so I just wanted to stop by and say goodbye! I'll be back Wednesday so I'll check in then!

I couldn't live without my computer ... I'm a techie and can't handle not having it around me.
As for what I can give up ... I think I could pretty easily give up having a cell phone ... I do most things via email anyway. Although if I don't have to give it up, I'm perfectly happy keeping it.

I'm leaving for Florida in about an hour ... so I just wanted to stop by and say goodbye! I'll be back Wednesday so I'll check in then!

Oh - you managed to get the trip to work to run the Princess 5K??? That's great! Have a wonderful trip!!!

I could live without--a cell phone. TV--kind of a tv junkie.
Well, I ended up going 57 calories over last night and--lost the stupid pound. Tried to change my exercise routine a bit by swimming for a half hour instead of the elliptical. I think I'm going to take some swim lessons. there's a guy at my pool who is legendary and although I'll be amazingly embarrassed to take them, I'd like to be able to lap swim better-- all I do now is backstroke and even though I'm pretty good at staying on my own side-- it does kind of take a lot of lane and you really have to be able to share. I took swim lessons years ago when I was around 10 or so and got it down but I remember I wasn't very good at regular stroke whichever one that is. I was great at backstroke and side (which I still use if I need to share a lane). Hopefully they aren't too expensive. Well-- will watch my calories again like a hawk today and see how it goes.

Morning all.... another fly-by but I'll pop on from school later!

ThinkaboutitThursdaybutton.jpg

Wow!! I am super far behind on this thread!! Since my return from Costa Rica I have been playing catch up in so many areas!! Throw in Valentine's Day, snow, and crazy cold weather.....YIKES!

Soooooo, WISHers, I am so sorry to hear about everyone who is struggling somewhere in their lives. Winter is hard.....I feel a let down after the hype of Christmas and can't quite get out of the "wish it was spring" mentality...so, I am with you!! I few years ago I read a book called The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin. It really spoke to me. I'm part of an all-ladies Meetup group and proposed that we all do the Happiness Project together. It's been a fun group of 12 ladies! We have all set goals, talk about them monthly using the guidelines in the book. It has given me the jolt and focus I need this winter! If you are interested, I'm sure the book is available at your local library :)

To answer the Thursday question....I could easily give up facebook, instagram, and even my computer, but I really like my smart phone to actually talk on (rather than texting and such.) This month I have been focusing on calling people to reconnect and well as writing hand written letters/notes. Snail mail is now filled with solicitations for money and bills...how nice would it be to receive a note of gratitude or just a hello in the mailbox?

I'm still afraid to get on the scale since the vacation.....I really have to get there this weekend. I'm fearful of disappointing myself, but honestly I have really been OP since Monday so Sunday morning will be my weigh in. It was super difficult today at school since we were celebrating Mardi Gras and serving all the New Orleans favorites....AHHHHHHH! I had my soup and veggies in my office to avoid temptation.

Well, off to fill up my water bottle and give myself a few squirts of Mio for taste :) Wishing everyone an OP day and sending lots of WARM hugs!!

Hey all.... it is your fearless leader, full of excuses! Man, oh man, I"m telling you..... there is a black cloud hanging over me! With all of the car issues and then internet issues at home, you would think that was enough, but noooooo......today my iPhone decides to have a breakdown! I was truly ready to just sit and cry!! After spending the morning stressing about it, someone here at work heard me (whining probably) and told me that it used to happen to her phone and she FIXED IT!! So happy!!

Anyhoooo.... I know in the grand scheme of life these things are so little and unimportant..... I'm glad I had to list my blessings recently because I really need to concentrate on that right now!!

Gotta dash to get my students but fingers crossed that we have working computer and internet when I get home later tonight and I can FINALLY update this week's numbers!!! ...................................P

upload_2015-2-20_9-43-4.jpeg

HEY ALL! Welcome to FUN FRIDAY! Sorry it is so late be posted, but the DIS was down this morning when I tried!

What is your favorite Disney movie AND how many times do you think you've seen it???

Remember that this is the day to PM your weight loss and percentages...... and since I've had so many issues getting last week's posted, I need to know if you want me to skip last week's and just up date us as to current numbers, or do a list with colors for last week and a new list with colors for this week????......................P

Sorry about the funk! I think it is a FEBRUARY FUNK because I am feeling it as well. Take care of yourself!!

Morning all! You know what day it is? That's right it is WOOHOO Wednesday!!

Please share a recent WOOHOO that you experienced in your life. Whether it was finally having the power to say NO to the breakroom doughnuts or a promotion at work or just fitting a workout into an already hectic schedule... you deserve a WOOHOO! ..............P

My biggest recent WOOHOO would be avoiding most foods "out" with all of the craziness lately. I've bought Subway and pizza and Five Guys for the men at various times recently, but for health, diet, and financial reasons I have managed to eat at home or planned well enough to have a meal and/or snack with me! So woohoo for my waistline and for my pocketbook!

Woo hoo moment: Was running late yesterday and didn't eat before work (means skipped lunch and no eating until I get off at 8) and had special k bars in the car so ate one driving. I picked up one of those at grocery outlet marked down, think I'll get more today as they are pretty good really.

Good for you but don't let yourself get too hungry!!

Wow. You are having the perfect Car Storm...Makes me happy I kept my truck instead of selling it though-- nice to have a backup. Will share though, last week I spotted a nice looking dresser at a garage sale on my way to the gym for $25 told the people I'd be back in a bit for it, went to get cash, then had to break the cash so quick trip to goodwill, I was trying to hurry in case they had someone else interested with cash, jumped in my truck and couldn't get it started. It had been awhile since I drove it and I just forgot how to start a stick lol. Finally I pulled out my phone and googled it--voila lol.

Funny!! And funny how we get used to a certain car so quickly! I was used to driving the kids car while mine was in the shop and I am STILL finding myself reaching for a shifter on the floor rather than on the column!

I am sitting here absolutely flummoxed. My pound still hadn't budged so I decided to look back at my week on my fitbit. Every day I'm around 2 thousand 500 give or take and every day I'm well under my caloric intake. Like around 1700 or so under. I know I'm really active but I guess I didn't realize how much under in calories I've been every day. The fitbit is very reliable so far with caloric tracking and I sync with myfitness pal. I guess I'm going to have to eat more. I need to really watch my protein as well because I lift weights 3-4 times a week. Shoot. If I'm going to eat more food it's going to be good food--not always easy on the run but I'll really try.

You said exactly what I was thinking.... probably not eating enough! And YES, make it good healthly protein!

Sorry about the car troubles, Pamela. :flower3: It's amazing how fast you get used to people being able to transport themselves. DS just got his full license last week.

Congrats and safe travels to him!!

My :woohoo:is that I just had the most stressful, problem filled ten days in years and I think I will still squeeze out a loss and I'm right back at it figuring out how I can keep myself on the losing track.

That is a WONDERFUL WOOHOO!! But sorry about the stress level!

:woohoo:on having a stash of good food in the car for those days things just aren't working, Susan.

Google is a wonderful thing for sure! :goodvibes

flyby --- the days snowballed after my crop weekend! I'm not sure how this week's WI will be....

Pamela did you start 10 days OP? man, I really tried but we had an add-on trip to Univ Cinci yesterday which took me away for three meals! ugh!! I ate small portions but I didn't have a way to know the calories. I did get a workout in before we left, but man I'm wiped out from the trip. AND to top it all off...it was for a honors college interview/tour for DD and it was cancelled b/c the Univ closed today for snow! ACK!!! so a trip overnight, which I did manage to get my Global Entry (TSA precheck like) application interview scheduled while I was in Cinci, so that is done but that was a long expensive trip to have only accomplished that and a stop at the Columbia outlet :sad2: tomorrow I have to get labs done and I'm going to plea for an antibiotic for this lingering sinus thing that' I'm tired of being tired from. and flying like 10 days from now (yippee!!)

so anyhow, I feel behind on the chatter :mad::sad1:

What a PITA to have traveled all that way for nothing!! I'd be so angry!! I know it was Mother Nature and the school couldn't help it but still.....

Yes, I did jump into the "10 days-no excuses" (as I am calling it) idea but my commitment to exercise has fallen by the wayside..... life has truly been a bit of a struggle lately and exercise just hasn't happened....I am 5 days into the 10 day commitment and only have a few minutes of exercise to show for it. But I will NOT give up..... just keep trying!

I am horribly behind on this thread...
That's okay.... we aren't taking attendance!!

Thanks for posting this! I will be away all day on Saturday and need to find some healthy food. Some time ago I found a recipe for a tuna rice salad in one of my WW cookbooks that I have wanted to make for a lunch to bring to work for quite some time. I think I need to make that to bring it with me on Saturday to take care of one healthy meal! I will report back!

Can't wait to hear about it!!

Two things:

I have so far succeeded with my 15.000 steps goal this week. It feels like I am walking a lot, but I am truly motivated to go out in the evenings to get in the last 3.000 steps!

I went out and got some new leak proof storage containers for my pre-cooked oats as well as for yoghurt. I found a delicious organic vanilla yoghurt that is low fat (most yoghurts here in Germany are full fat, i.e. at least 3.5%, this one is 1.5%) and even has reduced sugar, but no sweeteners. It is really tasty, but it comes in huge 500g cups. So if I want to take it to work with me, I need something small to put it in and it needs to be leak proof. The containers I got are made out of glass with a plastic lid. It is really nice to eat out of them as they look just like little glass bowls once the lid is off.

Lovely! I'm trying hard to eliminate the majority of my plastic containers and replace them all with glass, but glass can be so expensive. Mason jars/canning jars are inexpensive and can work well for liquids and things like yogurt.... and they are dishwasher friendly and not terribly pricey.

I think I would never want to live without a telephone! And the one thing I could give up easily would be TV (assuming that cinemas were still available).

I do love my reality TV, but other than that I could live without it as well.

----

Feeling a bit low at at the moment. I guess it is my typical end of winter feeling low. It feels like ages since I saw the sun. I want to go out and move outside, but I am still getting over a cold and therefore don't want to go out for a run. The scale ist not moving. I know that I have eaten more this week, but actually it is not too bad. I have used up all my weekly points already (today is the last day of my WW week) and have eaten 10 of my activity points. But I have also already earned 45 activity points this week so far. And I don't think my fitbit is over estimating too much as I am walking pretty fast for at least 1.5 or 2 hours every day. But I am up a pound since the last weigh in and nothing seems to move on the scale. Well, I guess I just need to wait and things will improve...

Maybe you are retaining some fluid because odf the cold? But yes, not matter what, just wait....things will IMPROVE!!

So jealous! Have fun!!

I could live without--a cell phone. TV--kind of a tv junkie.
Well, I ended up going 57 calories over last night and--lost the stupid pound. Tried to change my exercise routine a bit by swimming for a half hour instead of the elliptical. I think I'm going to take some swim lessons. there's a guy at my pool who is legendary and although I'll be amazingly embarrassed to take them, I'd like to be able to lap swim better-- all I do now is backstroke and even though I'm pretty good at staying on my own side-- it does kind of take a lot of lane and you really have to be able to share. I took swim lessons years ago when I was around 10 or so and got it down but I remember I wasn't very good at regular stroke whichever one that is. I was great at backstroke and side (which I still use if I need to share a lane). Hopefully they aren't too expensive. Well-- will watch my calories again like a hawk today and see how it goes.

Swim lessons are great fun!! And it is such a great skill to have!!

Wow!! I am super far behind on this thread!! Since my return from Costa Rica I have been playing catch up in so many areas!! Throw in Valentine's Day, snow, and crazy cold weather.....YIKES!

Soooooo, WISHers, I am so sorry to hear about everyone who is struggling somewhere in their lives. Winter is hard.....I feel a let down after the hype of Christmas and can't quite get out of the "wish it was spring" mentality...so, I am with you!! I few years ago I read a book called The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin. It really spoke to me. I'm part of an all-ladies Meetup group and proposed that we all do the Happiness Project together. It's been a fun group of 12 ladies! We have all set goals, talk about them monthly using the guidelines in the book. It has given me the jolt and focus I need this winter! If you are interested, I'm sure the book is available at your local library :)

To answer the Thursday question....I could easily give up facebook, instagram, and even my computer, but I really like my smart phone to actually talk on (rather than texting and such.) This month I have been focusing on calling people to reconnect and well as writing hand written letters/notes. Snail mail is now filled with solicitations for money and bills...how nice would it be to receive a note of gratitude or just a hello in the mailbox?

I'm still afraid to get on the scale since the vacation.....I really have to get there this weekend. I'm fearful of disappointing myself, but honestly I have really been OP since Monday so Sunday morning will be my weigh in. It was super difficult today at school since we were celebrating Mardi Gras and serving all the New Orleans favorites....AHHHHHHH! I had my soup and veggies in my office to avoid temptation.

Well, off to fill up my water bottle and give myself a few squirts of Mio for taste :) Wishing everyone an OP day and sending lots of WARM hugs!!

I love that you have a ladies group to talk about The Happiness Project. I read that book last year or the year before and I really enjoyed it. I kept it for a while, but recently passed it on to a friend. But the idea of reminding yourself on a regular basis of the things you have to be happy about and how to stay happy is great! I was happy that I had posted my list of blessings last week because I REALLY needed to look back on that list with all of my recent frustrations!

Okay friends..... using a terribly slow computer here at school I have finally caught up! Home internet was down last night and then it appears that the DIS was down this morning (at least I think it was the DIS since I could still get on FB at home).

Rocking my DISNEY SIDE here on Casual Friday with a hoodie from Disneyland's 50th anniversary celebration and my favorite Mickey watch!! Gives me something to smile about today!.......................P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter