• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2015 FD

jimmykitefan

Mouseketeer
When does FD begin this year? I'm curious to see if they will be offering 2016 FD Bounce Back offer this year.
We'll be heading down on Sept. 16th and would like to get FD for Sept 2016. We missed it for this year because we had to reschedule our 2014 trip until Nov. and the BB was just a room discount, so that's what we got.

When does FD begin this year? I'm curious to see if they will be offering 2016 FD Bounce Back offer this year.
We'll be heading down on Sept. 16th and would like to get FD for Sept 2016. We missed it for this year because we had to reschedule our 2014 trip until Nov. and the BB was just a room discount, so that's what we got.

If I remember correctly, this year it started in late October. There was a 30% room discount for some September dates I believe. Hope that helps in your planning. I haven't seen a BB offer with FD for this year but maybe someone else knows more about that.

The free dining bounce back begins Aug. 20th this year for select dates up to December. The fd bounce back offer typically begins some time in August or late July for the following August.

So they will post new codes or its over to book? I take it they haven't done a spring/april time frame free dining in years correct?

So they will post new codes or its over to book? I take it they haven't done a spring/april time frame free dining in years correct?
We are heading down next month with free dining booked from last years bounce back. I'm hoping, free dining will be offered as a bounce back for next year when we are there. I don't ever recall free dining being offered in the spring, but I've only been going for the last five years, so maybe it was offered a long, long time ago? Not sure.

Okay, so here's a question since I am unfamiliar as evidenced by my incorrect information above. Does the BB include a room discount as well as FD? Also can you book a BB with a TA?

Okay, so here's a question since I am unfamiliar as evidenced by my incorrect information above. Does the BB include a room discount as well as FD? Also can you book a BB with a TA?
Sometimes two bounce backs overlap at the same time. So for example, last year when we arrived at the resort, our booklet said the bounce back was a room discount, but I had heard others had already booked the free dining BB, so when I phoned and asked about it, they said, yes the fd bb was available to book.

No, you can't book a BB with a TA. You need to dial extension 8844 from your room before you check out, in order to book it.

While you can't book the BB with your TA, if your current res was booked by your TA you can ask while on ext. 8844 that your TA's information be carried over to it. If not, within 30 days of your booking you can pass it to your TA. There is a form your TA will have to fill out with your information. Of course this is only if you have a TA you frequently work with!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter