2015 DVC Member Discounted Annual Passes

bonrea

Family-Above All Else In Life
Does anyone have the scoop on whether or not Disney is going to give the DVC Members discounted Annual Passes again in 2015?

:surfweb:

Member pricing is available every day:
DVC_WDW_AP_Chart_022114.png

What's unknown is if Disney will offer any additional savings on the PAP like they have twice in the last two years.

What's unknown is if Disney will offer any additional savings on the PAP like they have twice in the last two years.

Actually it was twice in the last 3 years (calendar years, at least.) First extra low PAP pricing was introduced in October 2012. Next offer did not follow until February 2014.

I'm hoping so! I have a trip at the end of February and would love to get the better price on the AP. Just wish they would announce it soon so I can start planning :).

IIRC, the past promotions have only been on a PAP, bringing it's price into the same range as the AP. I don't recall any additional savings on a regular AP.

This thread should be merged with the other one that's been going on for weeks with regards to this. The title as a stand-alone is very misleading (though not intentionally I'm sure).

There is no new information that can come of this thread unless there is an announcement (which is what the thread title infers there has been, at least to me).

Member pricing is available every day:
DVC_WDW_AP_Chart_022114.png

The member website is down but I believe there is wording at the bottom that listed perks are good until 12-31-14. So the question is still if the discounts will be available 1-1-15 and after. They have traditionally rolled over to the next year but there is no guarantee.

The member website is down but I believe there is wording at the bottom that listed perks are good until 12-31-14. So the question is still if the discounts will be available 1-1-15 and after. They have traditionally rolled over to the next year but there is no guarantee.

There is no way they will cancel this on 1-1-15. Not with no notice whatsoever. The PR fallout alone would be a disaster. Will they do it later? Personally, I don't think so, but we will see, I guess.

BTW, I know you weren't inferring they'd discontinue it. I'm simply furthering the point.

There is no way they will cancel this on 1-1-15. Not with no notice whatsoever. The PR fallout alone would be a disaster. Will they do it later? Personally, I don't think so, but we will see, I guess. BTW, I know you weren't inferring they'd discontinue it. I'm simply furthering the point.

I haven't heard any indication that AP passes will be cancelled, but if they ever are I don't expect notice. I would actually expect not to get notice. Didn't they do away with free valet parking a while back and not give notice?

The website is back up, here is the wording:

Special offers are available to Members at various times. Members should visit dvcmember.com or contact Member Services for the most up-to-date information. To receive any of these offers, you must present your Disney Vacation Club Member ID along with corresponding valid photo ID. Disney Vacation Club Member discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or promotions. Offers valid through December 31, 2014, unless otherwise noted. Some offers are through third-party providers. All offers are subject to availability, change, and/or termination without notice.

I'm not saying I think they will discontinue it but I was just saying that is what the question is since this rumor was posted over a month ago. And they would spin it "we're giving you the 4 day $199 pass instead that members bought in high numbers". Meanwhile, members are selling them to non-members.

I asked my guide. He had heard nothing of them canceling it and did not think they would.

I also asked when the Poly would start sales. He could not say but I got the impression from him that it would be a little while. Hawaii was mentioned in a way that I got the feeling that they would be trying to get sales for it as it is the Holiday season.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter