• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2015 DVC Alaska Member Cruise 5/25-5/31/15

Haven't been here in a long time and just finished catching up. I didn't see if anyone had done a graphic for this cruise. On past cruises people would create designs and print them for tshirts or bags or lanyards. Am I thinking too far ahead since you're all talking about flights or is everyone just going with whatever DVC has?

Can anyone help me get my info into the Adult FE, group B please? Nothing I do is getting me to fill out any info. I can't open anything outside of just posting a reply.
It's been a long time since I was even able to get onto this site, so I'm still a bit green using Disboards.
Thanks

Can anyone help me get my info into the Adult FE, group B please? Nothing I do is getting me to fill out any info. I can't open anything outside of just posting a reply.
It's been a long time since I was even able to get onto this site, so I'm still a bit green using Disboards.
Thanks

Hi DebL,

All you have to do is post whatever info you want on the list here and I will edit the list and add you to it.

Welcome to the FE.

Haven't been here in a long time and just finished catching up. I didn't see if anyone had done a graphic for this cruise. On past cruises people would create designs and print them for tshirts or bags or lanyards. Am I thinking too far ahead since you're all talking about flights or is everyone just going with whatever DVC has?

No, it's never too early.

If someone comes up with one please post it.

I have updated the FE lists with current info.

Please post all requests and corrections and I will update asap.

Thank you for all your hard work JQ and everyone else working on keeping track of all of us!

I'd like to join the family group, It would be me (Lynnanne), my adult daughter, my 13 year old daughter and my 10 year old son. Thanks

We are in!!!

Just got off the phone. Here we come Alaska! 2 cabins, deck 6, one inside, one outside. 5 adults. Can't wait to see this beautiful state.

John,
This info is to join FE Adult group B

Debbie & Nick Lambing
Stateroom 2568
Deck 2 Midship
Celebrating our 39th anniversary

Thanks for all the work organizing.
DebL

I'd like to join the family group, It would be me (Lynnanne), my adult daughter, my 13 year old daughter and my 10 year old son. Thanks

John,
This info is to join FE Adult group B

Debbie & Nick Lambing
Stateroom 2568
Deck 2 Midship
Celebrating our 39th anniversary

Thanks for all the work organizing.
DebL

I've updated the FE's. Welcome to everyone new.
You can click on the link to my signature to review the lists or go to post #5 on page 1.

hulatapper - we need your cabin number.

I have updated the FE lists with current info.

Please post all requests and corrections and I will update asap.

Thanks, JQ, for taking this on. One little correction in our entry:

Quote:
MAIN / FAMILY FE GROUP C (CLOSED)
5) maburke: 2 AD / 1 DS (17) / 2 DD (15)(11) - Cabins 2594 / 2596 (Deck 2 aft/starboard) - (*Only hanging 1 FE* / ** DD (15) - tree nut allergy**)

My 15-year-old with the tree nut allergy is a DS, not a DD. :) So my entry should read:

5) maburke: 2 AD / 2 DS (17)(15) / 1 DD (11) - Cabins 2594 / 2596 (Deck 2 aft/starboard) - (*Only hanging 1 FE* / ** DS (15) - tree nut allergy**)

Thanks!

Hello all...it's been almost 2 months since I've had time to post, wanted to jump in again to say hello!

I don't believe I've seen anyone post this question before...how many of us are platinum/gold/silver?

DH and I are platinum, so we spent time this weekend picking out our excursions because booking will open for platinum cruisers on January 25th!!!! So super excited!! Now I just hope the list of what is available for our cruise doesn't change from what is showing on the DCL site...:rolleyes1

Thanks, JQ, for taking this on. One little correction in our entry:

Quote:
MAIN / FAMILY FE GROUP C (CLOSED)
5) maburke: 2 AD / 1 DS (17) / 2 DD (15)(11) - Cabins 2594 / 2596 (Deck 2 aft/starboard) - (*Only hanging 1 FE* / ** DD (15) - tree nut allergy**)

My 15-year-old with the tree nut allergy is a DS, not a DD. :) So my entry should read:

5) maburke: 2 AD / 2 DS (17)(15) / 1 DD (11) - Cabins 2594 / 2596 (Deck 2 aft/starboard) - (*Only hanging 1 FE* / ** DS (15) - tree nut allergy**)

I've corrected your info maburke. Thanks for letting me know.

Thanks!

Hello all...it's been almost 2 months since I've had time to post, wanted to jump in again to say hello!

I don't believe I've seen anyone post this question before...how many of us are platinum/gold/silver?

DH and I are platinum, so we spent time this weekend picking out our excursions because booking will open for platinum cruisers on January 25th!!!! So super excited!! Now I just hope the list of what is available for our cruise doesn't change from what is showing on the DCL site...:rolleyes1

Wow, you know this cruise is getting close when people start booking excursions. We are Gold level...our booking date is 02/09/15.

We have one Juneau excursion booked privately with Weather Permitting Charters, but we better decide on the other ports soon.
We are debating which rail tour to do in Skagway.
No idea about Ketchikan.

Wow, thanks for the reiminder! We are Silver, so uh...is that 75 days out? I better look. I'll be in DLR in a couple weeks and WDW next month, so better be aware when I need to start booking the excursions. I honestly have no clue what to do...=:o

Wow, thanks for the reiminder! We are Silver, so uh...is that 75 days out? I better look. I'll be in DLR in a couple weeks and WDW next month, so better be aware when I need to start booking the excursions. I honestly have no clue what to do...=:o

Yep, 75 days out is correct for Silver. Booking opens at midnight eastern if I recall correctly, and you can then go into your reservation on the DCL site to book any excursions and Palo dining you would like, as well as spa appointments and kids club registration.

It definitely helps to do some thinking before your 75 day window to know what you would like to book. We always have a first and second, sometimes even a third choice at the ready in case what we wanted is already booked.

And then you can also try to book stuff once you board the ship if you weren't able to get something you really wanted. For example, it's my understanding that DCL always keeps a few Palo brunch spots open for boarding day.

Good luck!! And have fun at DL and WDW, we are TOTALLY jealous!

Yep, 75 days out is correct for Silver. Booking opens at midnight eastern if I recall correctly, and you can then go into your reservation on the DCL site to book any excursions and Palo dining you would like, as well as spa appointments and kids club registration.

It definitely helps to do some thinking before your 75 day window to know what you would like to book. We always have a first and second, sometimes even a third choice at the ready in case what we wanted is already booked.

And then you can also try to book stuff once you board the ship if you weren't able to get something you really wanted. For example, it's my understanding that DCL always keeps a few Palo brunch spots open for boarding day.

Good luck!! And have fun at DL and WDW, we are TOTALLY jealous!

It seems to be my Trifecta Disney time (if you count the ABD I did in September, I guess it's a Quad-fecta?) I've taken previous Disney cruises (obviously, since I'm silver) but this one is sneaking up on me. I haven't been to WDW often, and never with the whole Magic Bands/ Dining Plan thing, so that has a bit of a learning curve and I've been focusing on that. DLR is like home, and the Frozen Fun thing sucked me in for a quick trip. Off to re-read the Alaska tips thread and check out the excursions!

PS. I'm in the closed Adult FE group. I noticed a child in there, is that a typo or is there a child? (insert Monsters Inc panic here..kidding..just want to make sure and plan properly if there is indeed an 11 year old)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter