2015 Campsite Rates?

stobaugh6

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know where I can find the campsite rates for 2015?

Also, what are the chances of being able to get a campsite for late April or May? We have a room booked at AKL, but we are thinking about changing to Ft Wilderness.

Thanks for the help!!!

Heather

Can't help with the complete price list for the year but we just booked a premium site from April 12th through the 24th. The guy on the phone sounded as there was ample sites to choose from. The rate for the premium was $113 weekdays and $123 on Friday/Saturday. No AAA available right now :(

Hope this helps!

Hi Heather. This a good resource for the year's rates in one spot. The rates include tax and are rounded to the next dollar so whole numbers only are shown.

http://www.mousesavers.com/2015-ft-wilderness-campsites-rates-season-dates/

They have all the WDW resorts in this format too.

As far as getting spring dates, so many variables. Weekends fill up in spring for folks who want a 2 night trip so you may find Sun-Thu nights easy to get and Fri-Sat not so.

Bama Ed

So I got an interesting call from "Florida" last night...It seems that the AAA contract was discontinued based on one specific piece of data. "The campsites have the highest rate of returning guests of all of the resorts."

After doing a little math :teacher: of my own; I've decided not to go to the Disney parks on my camping trip this May. I will make my own discount by going to the OTHER parks instead. (Seaworld/ Busch Gardens combo ticket $99.)

We stayed at KOA Kissimmee and although the it wasn't the fort we still had a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter