2015 Annual Christmas Gift List Ideas for TEEN GIRLS

Can anyone recommended fuzzy socks : )? My DD is obsessed with fluffy, fuzzy socks! I bought some last year that she said lost their fluffiness! So I was wondering if there is a brand that is really popular or extra fluffy : )

Hot Topic is having a flash sale today - 30% off online

However, if you're like me and have a larger order, I found that code NOVH50A2 gives a better deal for $50 off $125+
THANK YOU! :flower3:

I just used the NOVH50A2 code, it was a much better savings than the 25% off sale they are having now. I bought my DD14 some Invader Zim, Kiki's Delivery Service, and Pokemon goodies. I also bought some tees and things for my DS12 and DS21.

Can anyone recommended fuzzy socks : )? My DD is obsessed with fluffy, fuzzy socks! I bought some last year that she said lost their fluffiness! So I was wondering if there is a brand that is really popular or extra fluffy : )
I've only ever bought cheap ones, lol. However I do put them in a mesh bag when I wash and dry them (mostly because I don't want them brushing up against the other clothes). Ours are still fluffy, but you have me wondering if there is a brand of super fluffy ones.

A girl after my own heart!!!!

I don't know if you have a Dick's Sporting Goods (or maybe other sporting goods stores may have them) but I just got a pair of Cabin Socks from them. They have two different styles, a wool and fuzzy. The fuzzy is amazing! The fuzziest, warmest socks I've had and so far they have kept their fuzziness!

A girl after my own heart!!!!

I don't know if you have a Dick's Sporting Goods (or maybe other sporting goods stores may have them) but I just got a pair of Cabin Socks from them. They have two different styles, a wool and fuzzy. The fuzzy is amazing! The fuzziest, warmest socks I've had and so far they have kept their fuzziness!
I do have a Dick's & I never thought to look there! Thanks so much!!!

I've only ever bought cheap ones, lol. However I do put them in a mesh bag when I wash and dry them (mostly because I don't want them brushing up against the other clothes). Ours are still fluffy, but you have me wondering if there is a brand of super fluffy ones.
Thanks I'll try that with the ones she has already!

The fuzzy socks from Little Miss Matched are very, very soft. They are not really fluffy, but they are the softest I have felt so far. And they come in adult sizes. And of course......they don't match.

Thx to those that recommended the illustrated potter book. Got that as well as a full piano on sale at Costco for 399. So the piano, 21 pilot tix that were a mint, haunted mansion dooney cross body, Mia 2 face thing, Pokemon sheets, ukulele , catan , Japanese candy, and small things I think I am pretty good!!!

I ordered the Potter coloring book before the release date and still haven't received it!! What is going on with Amazon?

I was looking at prices for the 150 pc Prismacolor colored pencil set and I found Dick Blick has them for $125. That's the best price I've seen. Unfortunately the current 25% coupon doesn't apply, but still a good price. On Amazon it is $168.

DD would also like a North Face. I had mentioned my mom got one for my dad at the local consignment shop so she said she'd like one if I found one. I need to check the consignment and see if there's another one there in her size...I'd definitely use it for a gift if it looks nice. Probably won't buy a new one, since I'm spending $125 on pencils.

DD14 would love tickets to see Newsies on tour. I don't know about that- DH absolutely DOES NOT want to go, and I am not keen on driving in the city, especially in January- I hate to spend the money not knowing the weather. The seats are getting filled up too so I need to decide. Last year I got tickets for Lion King for all of us and DH was not happy. I don't know what his problem is with shows.

I was looking at prices for the 150 pc Prismacolor colored pencil set and I found Dick Blick has them for $125. That's the best price I've seen. Unfortunately the current 25% coupon doesn't apply, but still a good price. On Amazon it is $168.

DD would also like a North Face. I had mentioned my mom got one for my dad at the local consignment shop so she said she'd like one if I found one. I need to check the consignment and see if there's another one there in her size...I'd definitely use it for a gift if it looks nice. Probably won't buy a new one, since I'm spending $125 on pencils.

DD14 would love tickets to see Newsies on tour. I don't know about that- DH absolutely DOES NOT want to go, and I am not keen on driving in the city, especially in January- I hate to spend the money not knowing the weather. The seats are getting filled up too so I need to decide. Last year I got tickets for Lion King for all of us and DH was not happy. I don't know what his problem is with shows.
I bought myself and my DD the Primsacolor pencils at Michaels and they let me use the 50% off coupon both times.

Newsies was SOOOOOOO good. We saw it last weekend! DH did not go. Just bought my Lion King tickets today and DH is tagging along this time. DD is a theater nut and a dancer herself so DH goes with us on occassion :)

I bought myself and my DD the Primsacolor pencils at Michaels and they let me use the 50% off coupon both times.

Michaels current price for 150 is $299.99 so 50% is $150. So, Dick Blick still the best deal at the moment. Always good to shop around though! And I always try to remember to check retailmenot for a coupon before buying anything. Where did you get 50% coupons for Michaels?

Oh! I remembered I did buy something for DD17 already- I bought canvas prints of two of her drawings on Winkflash. They had the 8x10's for $15 and free shipping.

I always get the girls a Christmas ornament that is of something they like, or commemorating something that happened this year. I found colored pencil ornaments for DD17, but I can't decide on anything for DD14. She's into Harry Potter at the moment, but I don't really like any of those ornaments. We've already done at least one Marvel ornament, and several Disney. I may find myself falling back on something Disney again- probably Beauty and the Beast- or Lion King since we went to the touring show. She loves acting and was in two plays this year, but I can't find anything that would go along with those- she was Goldilocks in one and a hillbilly girl in another. We got a black kitten and a buff colored kitten, but so far haven't found anything cute that looks like either one. Have to admit I've only checked Amazon though.

Michaels current price for 150 is $299.99 so 50% is $150. So, Dick Blick still the best deal at the moment. Always good to shop around though! And I always try to remember to check retailmenot for a coupon before buying anything. Where did you get 50% coupons for Michaels?
I am subscribed to their email and get them in the mail as well. They supposedly go by what you buy and I get those and the 25-35% off regular and sale price ones quite frequently. I get an email every day just about.
http://www.michaels.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-MichaelsUS-Site/default/Coupons-ViewCoupons

I know several people mentioned the Polaroid style cameras - Amazon has the selfie bunny and a couple of cases (one is a Hello Kitty) on their pre-Black Friday sale section. It only has 2 1/2 hours left.

question about exploding kittens--has anyone found it cheaper than 20. Seems expensive for a card game

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter