2015 AKV Holiday Tree exchange- Signups closed.

Just bumping this up.

I'm going to close the list this weekend and reach out to everyone to confirm their participation. I'll send around the final list once that is done.

Hello,
We are going to be at Jambo house from Nov 21-25 and would love to participate
thank you for doing this

Hi Everyone,

This is the signup location for the 2015 Animal Kingdom Villas Christmas tree share. Each DVC resort tree coordinator may do their share differently. Here at the AKV share, I like to see as many families participate as possible and maybe only have the tree 2 or 3 nights rather than have a single family have the tree for a week.

Right now we have two tress. If anyone wants to donate, I can coordinate and you get the tree for the entire length of your stay.

Please send me your dates and whether you are at Kidani or Jambo house. Also, please PM me the name on the reservation and a contact email or phone # where you can be reached during your stay in case I need to reach you (for example if the tree gets lost).

I’ll keep a list here when I get your info and final list of who has the tree and when will be posted once signup closes and I reconfirm everyone’s participation (usually in late October/early November).

Let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks!

Kelly

I have info on the following people (if you're not here it means I didn't get a PM with all your info)

Michael188
DisneyfromDeland
Disneychica18
DisneyFirstTimer10
playjar
Harlemgirl720
bluecruiser
PrincessSarah314
2nd Time Bride
twinkybel81
eventer98
kellina
jfines

I guess we won't get the Christmas tree I assume, since my messages just kept being ignored
thanks anyway

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter