2014 Roll Call

Booked our flight today, flying into St.Petes for a few days before going to Orlando. April 9 - 20.

Just returned Sept 10th from 10 days at OKW and yesterday booked OKW Jan 22 to 27/14 and also looking at 8 days in Sept 2014 as well.:cool1:

How did you like OKW? We want to stay there in Aug 2014 - just wondering what your thoughts are pros/cons of the place.

hoping to go May1-8/9th. probably do a split stay onsite and offsite.
Dh and I plan on doing the Expedition Everest Challenge :cool1:

Geez.....booked only a few weeks ago and have to change our dates already! Just by a week....I have a commitment for my business that I forgot about. So we are going a week sooner...yay!

I will be making the change this week....still POR, but now May 3-9!

How did you like OKW? We want to stay there in Aug 2014 - just wondering what your thoughts are pros/cons of the place.

We stayed there this past March pre cruise in a 1 bedroom. its a very beautiful resort and the 1 bedroom was awesome, the only issue i had was the long walk from our villa to the main area, and the internal bus so to speak was awfull. waited forever for it.If we stay there again will be sure to request closer to hh, never want to do that amount of walking again as far as resort goes, it just seemed so much longer then anywhere else we have stayed.If you have a car there wouldnt be an issue which we didnt have,the 1 bedroom sure does spoil you though, will be hard to go back to standard rooms!;)

forgot to mention we will be staying onsite pre or post cruise for our November 15th cruise on the fantasy. Not sure which resort we will pick as of yet, we have stayed at the poly, yacht club, cbr and okw at this point and may try somewhere new, would be deluxe or possibly por ?
:confused3

boundfordisney said:
We stayed there this past March pre cruise in a 1 bedroom. its a very beautiful resort and the 1 bedroom was awesome, the only issue i had was the long walk from our villa to the main area, and the internal bus so to speak was awfull. waited forever for it.If we stay there again will be sure to request closer to hh, never want to do that amount of walking again as far as resort goes, it just seemed so much longer then anywhere else we have stayed.If you have a car there wouldnt be an issue which we didnt have,the 1 bedroom sure does spoil you though, will be hard to go back to standard rooms!;)

I agree. We stayed there as well and very spacious but thank goodness we had our van to drive because we would have been tired out before we got to the parks......

We are heading to the World for our honeymoon. Getting married October 11, 2014, unsure if we are going within a few days after the wedding or waiting until later in the month,or November. Tentatively, October 14-22 in Orlando, first night/two days at Royal Pacific for US and IOA, then the remainder at Pop Century. However, nothing booked or confirmed yet. Will probably book flights when they become available and work around that.

EDIT: Slight change of plans- we are spending MORE time at Disney! Now looking at two nights at Loew's RPR/3 days at the US parks, then ten or eleven nights at Disney, mostly at Pop but last two nights at CBR hopefully.

We'll be at OKW January 13-25 and BCV January 26-31. Celebrating our 25th Anniversary in WDW! Can't wait! :lovestruc

We leave for DL in a few days and I think this is the trip where we go for APs, so we'll HAVE to go back in 2014...probably for my birthday in early March before the Deluxe APs are blocked for Saturdays.

We did end up getting APs so we are in for at least one 2014 trip in March for my birthday during March break and maybe one at the very end of August before school starts again!

:yay:

We will be driving down and staying onsite for a week. Not sure on dates yet... hoping for some discounts and waiting for DH to get vacation approval but aiming for July/Aug.

Disney lurker here....Always checking the DIS BOARDS for my daily Disney fix.:rolleyes1 Yes, I am addicted to Disney....Not much of a posting kind of person..Sorry. Forgive for not posting sooner, it has been 3 years since my last trip to Disney with the family. Have plans for going this October...yes, this October...We arrive at Pop Century on Oct 11th for one night and move over to Fort Wilderness on the 12th:yay: First time for MNSSHP and using the new Magic Bands....These two weeks can't go fast enough!!!!:sad2:

We are booked for CBR end of June for 4 nights, then 5 nights at Portofino Bay at Universal in July. Thinking of doing the Swan Resort in March for a couple of nights before our cruise. Don't know if I can take that many days off in March to accommodate 3 nights extra before March Break

We fly into Orlando August 27th, staying offsite for four nights, then embarking on our four night Dream cruise with my DGD (4), returning to Orlando for two additional nights before heading home. We have booked our villa rental for 10 nights as some of our traveling party is remaining in Orlando while we sail, so they can spend a few more days immersing themselves in the parks. This is my DGD first cruise and she is absolutely beside herself with excitement to be getting to go on "Mickey Mouse's Boat". We booked almost 8 months ago and I am so excited that we will soon be able to start pricing out flights for our actual 2014 dates vs the equivalent 2013 "dummy" dates, I have been playing around with since the day we first booked our cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter