• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2014 Roll Call

Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina

Life is short. Live it well.
A little continuation from the 2013 thread, as I am sure many already have their trip(s) booked for next year.

Post your 2014 trip dates and details here :) .

Sadly, nothing booked for me just yet, but hoping for another August trip once flights are released for that time period.

We are headed to the BWV on January 4th to 11th. Me, DH and 2 DS's have been many times, but this will be the first visit for my DIL and DGD (who will be 26 months).

We started visiting WDW when our boys were 9 and 11. They were already far "too cool" for some of the rides/attractions. In 6 visits, I've never been on Dumbo or the carousel! Have not seen a single show in DHS (except Indiana Jones). I am so looking forward to visiting and viewing everything through the eyes of a 2 year old and getting to finally enjoy some of the things we've missed out on before now! Oh, and doing girly stuff too with my DIL - like afternoon tea at the GF!

So excited for this trip!!!

My wife and I will be at Pop Feb 20 - 25th. She is running the Glass Slipper Challenge.

The plan now is Disneyland May 1-8, well Disneyland and Hollywood....for mom's birthday.

Then WDW in November, no exact dates yet but it will be near the beginning to celebrate my 30th birthday...thinking it may involve DVC points and a Theme Park View...or a savannah view at AKL...but as a single mom budget is everything...lol. If there is a Bounceback in the room this November we will most likely be booked before we come home!

Nothing in the plans yet - but if it did happen next year it wouldn't be til late fall. More likely will be winter of 2015. But who knows ... anything can happen!

I can't believe that Ted has not booked a trip for 2014 yet. We are planning on April 9 - April 20, but we are flying into Tampa/St Petes to take in a hockey game before going to Orlando. Staying off site. Have never been to HS so that is a must for this trip.

I can't believe that Ted has not booked a trip for 2014 yet. We are planning on April 9 - April 20, but we are flying into Tampa/St Petes to take in a hockey game before going to Orlando. Staying off site. Have never been to HS so that is a must for this trip.

March 7th to 15th, Buf to Mco. Staying........I don't know yet. LOL Soon. First doing our Christmas trip from Dec 23rd to Jan 2nd. Then return 62 days later.
Quickest return for us

Lmao. I know I know .... January will arrive and I will start lurking .... In 2013 it will be almost 7 weeks in Disney. My wallet needs a vacation!

we will be in the parks for some pre-cruise fun from May 7-10 2014 and staying at ASMovies...then off to the port for our 3rd cruise onboard The Fantasy

We'll be there from Aug 13-27 (14 nights). The first 5 at POR and then over to OKW or BCV - depends on a few factors (extended family coming). Can't wait - need our Disney fix.

Just booked yesterday! 9 days at Kidani Village from March 10-19. BUF-MCO at $230US return. Hoping to catch some Blue Jays spring training while I am down there. Also hoping they have a better team!

Only trip for 2014 so far will be VGF December 14 - 21 (fixed week every year).

I pulled ahead more than half of my 2014 BLT points to this year to maximize annual passes. Will probably bank remaining 2014 points next year for 2015.

Wow - I thought I was crazy for looking to book for August 9-23. Waiting for a deal, though, to decide whether we are on-site (FW Cabins) or offsite. We are going to drive down to FL for the first time.

Wow - I thought I was crazy for looking to book for August 9-23. Waiting for a deal, though, to decide whether we are on-site (FW Cabins) or offsite. We are going to drive down to FL for the first time.

You're definitely NOT crazy - it's just a fact that we all love to plan, plan, plan.

We couldn't decide on May or wait until Sept and hopefully take advantage of free dining this trip. But I think it is going to be late September 21-30 2014.

We are also planning to go in August 2014. Just waiting for flights to come out. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter