2014 Princess Half-Marathon

I just realized I never posted the link to my 2013 Princess Half recap. My blog is fairly new so I hope it looks okay!

I loved your blog, and its' great that you stopped for pictures and captured all those memories.

I know after I did the 2011 princess the pictures helped me bring back lots of memories along the route since my brain was rather foggy. And all my mile markers had people in them. Your's were great!! I am hoping next year to be faster than I was before, so I can wait in line and stop for pics that I'm in. Last time chip and dale had no line, so that was the only character stop I made, for fear of being swept.

Thanks for sharing!!

What I can tell you is that you are going to have a blast! I have never been with a more supportive and fun group of runners as I was with this years Princess Half. I LOVE this race!

I just wrote a race recap today for my blog at www.roadtriptheworld.com.
If you have any questions about logistics or such just let me know and I'll be happy to help.

Most importantly, HAVE FUN on this journey! :love:

Thanks for all the replies and links! My daughter, who is just 6, and I did our first 5K last Saturday. It was a lot of fun. Color Me Rad races will definitely be a repeat for us. Since I had my daughter with me, my time was not good at all! We had to stop to pick flowers, rest her lil legs, etc. No biggie, because we still completed it in about an hour. They don't keep time and I didn't know that, so I'm not sure at all what my exact time was. Since they throw the color at you, I wouldn't bring my cell phone with my running aps on it to the race.

I definitely need to be doing more road training! That was where I could tell I had some issues, since I do most of my training on machines.

I just found out that I will be going to California this summer with one of my FBLA teams from school because they won our state competition. That may put a serious dent in my Disney plans for the Princess Half-Marathon :( Even if I do have to postpone for a year, it WILL happen and on the up side, I am going to get to go to Disneyland and I never thought I'd ever get to go there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter