• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2014 planning dvd

I really wish they would send them to international adresses too but sort of. Understand why they dont

I think the 2014 DVD is a huge improvement from the last few. They did a much better job at actually showcasing some of the stuff to do in each of the parks.

Did they actually feature each resort again, or just do a quick description of each resort category like the 2012-13 DVD's?

They didn't feature each resort, but I felt it gave more details then the last couple of DVDs. Not so much information, but a lot more pictures of all the different ones.

So upset that UK visitors don't get anything anymore!
We often spend more money with them as we stay for longer! Yet get non of the cool stuff, no mickey computer fob! No DVD,
I'm having to get my dad who is American to order it and send it to me!

I just got the 2013 one a few weeks ago so I tried ordering another one in the hopes that it will be the 2014 version pixiedust:

I think the 2014 DVD is a huge improvement from the last few. They did a much better job at actually showcasing some of the stuff to do in each of the parks.

They didn't feature each resort, but I felt it gave more details then the last couple of DVDs. Not so much information, but a lot more pictures of all the different ones.

Got my 2014 yesterday, also! Wasn't sure it was a re-order or not! But, I agree with this comment. Anxious to share this with my high school band members (we are headed down next month to participate in Disney Performing Arts) because it really showcases what you can do in each park, especially the rides for teens. It will give them a great idea of what to expect!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter