• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2014 Free Dining PIN Code Thread

I guess if I would have read a few post I could figure out that you cannot pass along pin numbers. :rolleyes1

One of our very good friends just got a PIN in the mail but they aren't going this year. Is it possible for us to use this PIN number or is it linked to their name in the Disney system?

I guess if I would have read a few post I could figure out that you cannot pass along pin numbers. :rolleyes1

Lol...totally okay. Now if you could convince your friends to go too they can reserve up to 3 rooms (I believe that is the case; things change though) using their PIN and your travel dates only have to have one day in common. So you all would not have to travel the same dates exactly, they could be checking out on the day you check in for example.;)

I just received the current PIN for free dining and RO via snail mail. So it looks like they sent out another wave. Good luck to those who need one.pixiedust:

I know theres a handful of other Oct '14 people in here so I thought I'd share. I called today on a whim to see if I had a pin, and while I didn't have a pin she did say to call back in march about fall pins. Granted, she could have been misinformed about good times to call but thought I would pass it on =D

Also had her say 'Wow you're on a lot of Mickeys mailing lists!' I wonder if that will help things? Either way gave me a good laugh =D

Time to schedule a last minute trip. LOL
Go figure! Next year for this time period is when I really want this PIN! Stupid PINs!:rotfl:
I know theres a handful of other Oct '14 people in here so I thought I'd share. I called today on a whim to see if I had a pin, and while I didn't have a pin she did say to call back in march about fall pins. Granted, she could have been misinformed about good times to call but thought I would pass it on =D

Also had her say 'Wow you're on a lot of Mickeys mailing lists!' I wonder if that will help things? Either way gave me a good laugh =D

Very interesting and thanks for sharing! The mailing list thing is intriguing.;);)

I'm determined to get back to WDW this fall, probably late Sept/early Oct, and am really hoping for FD! We've never done the dining plan and I want to try it, but can't stomach (haha) the price. Especially since DD1 will be 5 this time, so we'll have to pay for her ticket/meals.

I think march is typically summer pin time. When we've got fall they've come in may.

Hey guys:wave2: The current PIN is good for FD through March 5. I believe the book by date is 2/15(??), so we will have to wait and see if Disney comes out with another PIN and to see if it covers more of March:yay: But after last year, I guess we can expect nothing to be exactly the same from year to year.:goodvibes March was on my short list of possible months to go also.

How about May? LOL.....I can move things around.

I did see on the history pages on mouse savers that a free dining promotion was issued in March for arrivals in September. I believe it was a few years back but there really doesn't seem to be a pattern to all the promotions/times they are released!! It's to keep us sweating it out! lol!! We are going August 28 - September 7th and are really really hoping for free dining!!!!

We just received an email about two days ago that had a RO and FD pin it it. I could find the exact dates but the FD did go into September 2014.

I wish I could get one for March travel dates....or even October dates but it would be hard to work around our cruise since the FDing usually requires a minimum stay :(

We just received an email about two days ago that had a RO and FD pin it it. I could find the exact dates but the FD did go into September 2014.

Yes! Please! Would love to know the details. This might be a new PIN if FD went into September!:thumbsup2

Yes! Please! Would love to know the details. This might be a new PIN if FD went into September!:thumbsup2

Boo, it seems my hubby told me the wrong way around....

This is the pin we got a couple day ago in an email.

Save up to 35%*
on stays at select
Walt Disney World Resort hotels!
For stays most nights
now–3/5/14, 3/14–3/22/14, 3/30–4/12/14,
4/21–5/31/14 and 8/17–9/27/14.
Book by 2/15/14.

or

FREE Disney
Dining Plan**
when you purchase a non-discounted
4-night/5-day Walt Disney Travel Company
room and Theme Park ticket package at
select Moderate, Deluxe and Disney
Deluxe Villa Resort hotels.
For arrivals most nights
now–3/5/14.

Ask about packages that include a Quick-Service Dining Plan at select Disney Value Resorts.
Book by 2/15/14.

I went to WDW in 2013 and recently received a free dining pin (bounceback offer, I think) for stays through March 2014. Do they ever send out free dining pins for June or is it already so busy that there's no need for promotions at that time? I'm tentatively planning on the first week of June but free dining is a big factor in it.

I went to WDW in 2013 and recently received a free dining pin (bounceback offer, I think) for stays through March 2014. Do they ever send out free dining pins for June or is it already so busy that there's no need for promotions at that time? I'm tentatively planning on the first week of June but free dining is a big factor in it.

You should not plan on free dining in June this year. It was offered as a public offer and then only by pin in recent years but don't expect it this year. You can always repeatedly call and ask, you truly never know, wish you pixie dust.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Is there a pin code out there for the first week of april? How do you get the pin codes?

The current PIN does have a room only discount for the first week of April. The free dining portion only covers up to March 5. Both state they have to be booked by 2/15/14.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter