2014 Free Dining Dates

Why is Nov. 2-Nov. 10 not included?

:confused3

Probably because it's considered "Jersey week" that week. The time of the year where all of the public school children are off for two days at the end of the week for the NJ Teacher's convention and a lot of parents take off most, if not all, of the week to go to Disney!

We are booked for Dec 13-20 at POR. Was hoping for FD. There are five of us. Any suggestions on an alternative? First trip for us! Please help!!

Received this email earlier this morning:

Having trouble reading this email? View it in your browser.

Build A Better Mouse Trip. Walt Disney World vacation planners

~2014 FREE Dining Promotion for Disney Visa Carholders ~

Great News! Disney World just released their 2014 Fall Free Dining Promotion for Disney Visa Carholders

August 31 - October 3 / October 26 - November 1 / November 9 - 20 / December 12 - 23 Arrivals

Must book by August 8, 2014

Limited Availability ~ Black-Out Days Apply

We expect to see this promotion released to the general public on Wednesday, May 7, 2014.

Click here to book your vacation with free dining today

Book a qualifying vacation package at a Disney World moderate or deluxe resort and receive the Standard / Plus Dining Plan at no extra cost. This dining plan includes 1 counter-service meal credit, 1 table-service meal credit, and 1 snack credit per person, per night of stay. Receiving this dining plan free of charge saves a family of four about $107 or more per night of stay, based on the regular cost of this dining plan. You can upgrade to the Deluxe dining plan by just paying the difference between the standard and the deluxe plans. Contact us for details. Disney's Port Orleans French Quarter Resort and Disney's Port Orleans Riverside Resort are excluded from this offer.

Book a qualifying vacation package at a Disney World Value Resort (Disney's Art of Animation Resort, All-Stars Music or All-Star Sports Resorts, or Pop Century) and receive the Disney Quick-Service Dining plan at no extra cost. The quick-service plan provides two quick/counter-service meals + 1 snack per person, per night of stay. Receiving this plan at no extra cost saves a family of four about $85 per night of stay. You can upgrade to the Standard or Deluxe dining plans by paying the difference between the quick service dining plan and your preferred dining plan. Contact us for details. Disney's All-Star Movies Resort is excluded from this offer. The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms at Disney's Art of Animation Resort are excluded from this promotion but the family suites are included.

Click here for Disney World Resort Photos & Information

Travel Dates: Your arrival (check-in) date must fall between August 31 - October 3 / October 26 - November 1 / November 9 - 20 / December 12 - 23, 2014 to qualify for the free dining promotion. Remember that the check-in date is the important date, if you arrive by December 23, your departure date can extend beyond December 23 and you will still have free dining for the duration of your vacation, even over Christmas.

Minimum Requirements: Must purchase a package that includes three (3) Consecutive nights stay at a Disney Resort + at least 2-Day Disney Magic Your Way theme park Tickets.

Must book by August 8, 2014.

You must use your Disney Visa to pay a $200 deposit at the time of booking with the balance due 45 days prior to arrival. The deposit is completely refundable up to 45 days prior to arrival so there is no risk at this time. If you think you might want to take advantage of Free Dining, book a room now and then cancel later, if necessary.

Exclusions: Fort Wilderness campsites, Disney's Port Orleans French Quarter Resort, Disney's Port Orleans Riverside Resort, Disney's All-Star Movies, all 3-bedroom villas, Villas at Grand Floridian Resort, and Little Mermaid rooms at Disney's Art of Animation Resort are excluded from this offer. The Cabins at the Fort Wilderness campground and Family Suites at Disney's Art of Animation are included in the promotion.

If you do not have us book this for you, be sure to tell your booking agent that you want the free dining promotion. We automatically apply new promotions to new and existing reservations but Disney and other travel agencies may not – you must specifically ask for the discount to receive it.

Existing reservations falling within these days can be altered (subject to availability) to reflect the free dining promotion. Call and ask to have the discount applied – it will not happen automatically unless you booked with us.

Dining Reservations – Dining can be booked up to 180 days prior to your arrival which means that dining can now be booked for most of the free dining dates. Book your dining reservations as soon as you are able. The free dining promotion has a serious impact on the number of available dining reservations and some restaurants will fully book very early. Remember that we book dining reservations on your behalf (subject to availability) when you book your Disney vacation through Build A Better Mouse Trip.

In addition to the free dining promotions, you can receive vacation planning help at no additional cost when you book your Disney vacation through Build A Better Mouse Trip. We will provide a “Best Days” itinerary, help with dining reservations, and give you your choice of either a copy of the 2014 Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World (printed guidebook) or a subscription to TouringPlans.com to help you with Disney World Theme Park touring plans that keep you ahead of the crowds and out of the long lines.

Click here to book your vacation with free dining today

Please let me know if you have any questions about the above information – I’m here to help.

Thank you,

Stephen

Build A Better Mouse Trip

Email: info@********************

TouringPlans.com - See More, Wait Less on your Disney World Vacation

Follow us on TwitterFollow us on FacebookFollow us on Pinterest

Build A Better Mouse Trip is an independent travel agency specializing in Disney destinations. We book directly through Disney but are not employees of the Walt Disney Company.

Build A Better Mouse Trip
A Disney-Focused Travel Agency, Florida 32830
This email was sent to: hombb1@optonline.net
Unsubscribe | Subscribe | Forward to a Friend

Email Marketing by MailerMailer

Had to change our week, but thanks to the dis my sister saw that it was released for real (instead of just rumors) and the CM said, boy that was quick you are the first to call about it. yeah!!!

Probably because it's considered "Jersey week" that week. The time of the year where all of the public school children are off for two days at the end of the week for the NJ Teacher's convention and a lot of parents take off most, if not all, of the week to go to Disney!

Since we are going Nov. 3- 9th for our honeymoon, I was very concerned about this "Jersey Week" business. I had never heard of it before now (and I'm right next door in PA!). However, after reading several unofficial Disney blogs and visitor's comments, I feel much better. It seems that the crowds don't increase too much- there will just be more "Jersey people" in them. Fine with me! I am still wondering about the mystery of the missing week of free dining, though...

Since we are going Nov. 3- 9th for our honeymoon, I was very concerned about this "Jersey Week" business. I had never heard of it before now (and I'm right next door in PA!). However, after reading several unofficial Disney blogs and visitor's comments, I feel much better. It seems that the crowds don't increase too much- there will just be more "Jersey people" in them. Fine with me! I am still wondering about the mystery of the missing week of free dining, though...

I'm from NJ and this will be my first time going during "jersey week", I don't know if it has anything to do with the missing week of free dining, but I am checking in on Nov. 1st so I do get it, but my theory it was some type of deal with the airlines because airfare is CRAZY expensive to leave on 11/1 but drops a ton on 11/2, I'm actually considering pricing out not having free dining to save on the flight, it is that much cheaper to go on Sunday instead of Saturday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter