2014 Epcot Food and Wine Festival 9/19-11/10

Been on hold 25 minutes. I have my DVC number. I'm hoping they won't tell me to hang up and call DVC.

My agent asked me which I had I told her all3 and I asked her which was easiest. She took my dvc number no problem. So if they tell you no, don't give up.

Been on hold 25 minutes. I have my DVC number. I'm hoping they won't tell me to hang up and call DVC.

I went through with our DVC number on the regular line. It went well. She did ask me for the expiration date of my DVC card. I told her when our contract expired.

I called at 8:55 and she laughed and said call back at 9

Was told the same thing but hold time was only a few minutes

We booked Kevin Dundon for the following day!

Thats the number I called and had no issue!

pixiedust: Hoping you get what you are trying for!

I was able to book 13 different seminars after only a few minutes on hold. Very happy but now tired! Thinking it was at 4am PST and come to find out it was 6am is very rough!

glad you booked what you wanted!!! go now take a nap LOL :goodvibes pixiedust:

Was able to book one culinary and 2 beverage deminars. Tried to book Sundays mornings with.... And was told to call back on July 31. Was anyone else able to book this event today? Thanks.....Elaine

You can't book anything today except $15 deminars and only if you are TIW/DVC/AP or Golden Oak.

All other events, including Sunday mornings... July 29 for limited availability for Chase cardholders only, July 31 for everybody else.

Just looked at the booth menus and don't know how I'm ever going to be able to just pick one or two things per booth. :(

Called DVC member services at 9am and was on hold about 25 minutes. Then when CM answered she had to put me on hold again for a bit - said the system was slow coming up. Got the 3 demos we wanted including Robert Irvine...so thrilled! She said it was good I called "early" because there were 100 calls in que while she was booking my demos! Geez! FWIW DH works from home so while I dialed DVC MS he was trying to get through the WDWFEST line and member services got through first.

Can't help it... hearing that they started booking before 9 makes me cranky. :( But not as cranky as I would have been if I didn't end up getting the demos that I wanted... EVENTUALLY! ;)

I called right at 9AM, was on hold for almost 30min, then managed to book the 3 culinary demos I wanted. Not looking forward to the next booking window where we all get to repeat this frustrating experience!! :sad: :rotfl2:

Okay... I am having a less then magical day with this woman I got. She's refusing to book me stating that AP/TIW is not today and only Disney Visa is and refuses to give me to someone who knows. She told me, "Too bad. You have to deal with me." Talk about a non Disney attitude :(

Dialed just a few seconds before 9:00 and was on hold for 13 minutes. Got the one mixology, two culinary and one wine seminar we wanted for the week of Oct 26. First F & W for my niece and her husband so I was glad I was able to get everything we wanted. I hope my luck holds when I try to book the Frunch and the Parisian breakfast on July 31.

If you have someone going with you they share well so you can buy more!

That's great in theory, lol, but it's just me & my DH & he's a walking garbage disposal with a hollow leg. Lol. Most of the items are not big enough to share. But thank you for the suggestion. :)

Got throught after 50 minute hold and the agent was unable to locate any of the seminars or demonstrations in the system. had no choice but to hang up.

Called DVC member services at 9am and was on hold about 25 minutes. Then when CM answered she had to put me on hold again for a bit - said the system was slow coming up. Got the 3 demos we wanted including Robert Irvine...so thrilled! She said it was good I called "early" because there were 100 calls in que while she was booking my demos! Geez! FWIW DH works from home so while I dialed DVC MS he was trying to get through the WDWFEST line and member services got through first.

Was this the "Food for thought" event with Irvine? I didn't think they were booking that yet?? Confused... yet again this year!! :lmao:

Got throught after 50 minute hold and the agent was unable to locate any of the seminars or demonstrations in the system. had no choice but to hang up.

You're kidding?!? Why don't they just make these available for online booking?? Geez.

Yea they tried to tell me this as well, that everything was already booked. I asked to speak to a manage, so they transfered me to Celebrations. and made me requeue for dining all over again. I may just decide to do something else, it's making me not see the magic in the deminars :(

She told me that she could not transfer me to anyone, that everyone was busy.

Was cut off on the DVC number and now it is busy.

Was this the "Food for thought" event with Irvine? I didn't think they were booking that yet?? Confused... yet again this year!! :lmao:

Robert Irvine was doing a regular Culinary event. Those were available today. The Food for Thoughts events are available for booking next week.

Just bumping this up.
Is this a regular gift card I buy at Target or is this a special one that can be used only at F& W.

You can utilize a regular Disney gift card at the kiosks or in years past they have sold a specially themed F&W gift card that is ~half the size and on an "elastic" for wearing on your wrist. Those are sold all over World Showcase and in the Festival Center.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter