2014 Epcot Food and Wine Festival 9/19-11/10

WDW-FEST and WDW-DINE go to the exact same queue so it makes no difference which you call.

DVC told me last year they couldn't book these events.:confused3

Is the food n wine festival included in ur admin tix?? I see lots of talk of reservations and tix.. But not specify stated it cost a fee...

Take a look at the informational links in the first post. Your Epcot admission will get you access to the festival, and some included events, like the Eat to the Beat concerts. The food samples cost extra, and the special events require reservations and also cost extra on top of your Epcot admisison.

I called at 8:50 to the dining number got right through and was able to book the Andrew zimmern culinary demo at 1 PM on oct 11. Woo hoo! That's all we wanted!

I called at 8:50 to the dining number got right through and was able to book the Andrew zimmern culinary demo at 1 PM on oct 11. Woo hoo! That's all we wanted!
ACCKKKK!!! I FORGOT all about it!!!! :car:

guess I Should have tried earlier. I'm on hold now.

and I can't find where to try and book online :confused3

I called at 8:50 and was told by and unfriendly agent that I had to call back at 9am.

Now on hold listening to music...ugh

Disappointed that I couldn't do it at 7am, but couldn't have been easier at 9am. Called at 8:55 and booked 1pm culinary event on 9/30 (Kevin Dundon) and 4pm beverage event on 9/30 (French wine.) All done now!

Can't find anything to book online. I am guessing there is no booking online.

....can Disney Visa holders call today?

No. Chase booking date is July 29 and I don't know if that will include the deminars. See post #2

I called at 8:50 and was told by and unfriendly agent that I had to call back at 9am.

Now on hold listening to music...ugh

I called the WDW FEST number right at 9, was on hold for 12 minutes, then told by a not very friendly castmember that I called the wrong number, and she gave me another number to call. I'm on hold again. :confused3

Can't find anything to book online. I am guessing there is no booking online.

No. Chase booking date is July 29 and I don't know if that will include the deminars. See post #2

I can't find online booking either. I've been on hold for 20 min now.:crazy2:

Not trying to hate on those that got to book before 9...but I feel like I always get frakked over when I follow directions. I'm considering just giving up & trying again Tuesday. I've been on hold for 23 min. :confused3

Stupid adult responsibilities limits the amount of time I have for this. I'm also ticked that the F&WF link doesn't have the option to book the Demos. :mad:

Not trying to hate on those that got to book before 9...but I feel like I always get frakked over when I follow directions. I'm considering just giving up & trying again Tuesday. I've been on hold for 23 min. :confused3

Stupid adult responsibilities limits the amount of time I have for this. I'm also ticked that the F&WF link doesn't have the option to book the Demos. :mad:

I know how you feel. I've been on hold for 27 1/2 min. :( and too am mad we can't book online. I thought it would work if I signed in and it recognized that I had an AP but NOPE. nothing changed :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter