2014 DL Avengers Half Marathon Weekend 11/14-11/16!!!

how are ppl signing up early? I am acutely staying here Tuesday till after i sign up i shouldn't be late for class but if i am it will be only 15 mins and i already told my teacher lol so i'm set for Tuesday

AP and DVC had pre-registration yesterday.

Not signing up is killing me, but I am already doing the one in September. Can't do everything I am afraid... :sad1:

How do AP find out about the pre registration? Do you receive emails? We have been APs for 4 years now and have never received anything. I looked online today, but it said pre registration was last year, and that it was closed.

If you register your AP on the Disneyland website you can opt in to receive passholder updates which I do often. I also have the AP page on Facebook which helps too.

just waiting, because as soon as I sign up im out the door Lol come on open up. I hope im at the right page im at rundisney site

If anyone hasn't registered yet, you can get the visa discount for the 5k as well as the 1/2!

just waiting, because as soon as I sign up im out the door Lol come on open up. I hope im at the right page im at rundisney site

Sooo.... did you get in? :goodvibes

My DH and I Pre-registered, and DBrother just registered - Wohoo!

How fast do we think it's going to sell out in? I'm guessing 45 minutes.

The 5k is gone, 1/2 is almost there. And by the time this posts, the kids will most likely be gone. Everyone get in that wanted to?

I did under the AP registration last week. So grateful for this thread or I would never have known about it. Thanks so much!

I'm glad the 5K sold out so fast! Life has been crazy and I forgot general reg opened today. I was toying with the idea of signing up for it but by the time I checked it was sold out. Which is good for my wallet.

Still totally excited to be signed up for the Half! Can't wait!

It's certainly good for my wallet too that I was at work and couldn't register I've been toying with the idea even though I knew I shouldn't. Now I'm in the clear. I hope to see you all over that weekend, cheering you on from the sidelines.

It's certainly good for my wallet too that I was at work and couldn't register I've been toying with the idea even though I knew I shouldn't. Now I'm in the clear. I hope to see you all over that weekend, cheering you on from the sidelines.

I'm sad you're not doing it! But completely understand! You'll have to let us know where you're gonna be at during the races so we can look for you!

Does anyone know how fast the 5K& half sold out?
I got into both right after 9am

The half I saw posted that it was 1:58 I think. Not sure about the 5K. Seemed like it was close to the 30 minute mark. I checked in at 9:45 and it was already sold out.

Does anyone have experience with how much the marathons affect park crowds? We were looking at getting in Sat. 11/15 and staying until Wed. 11/19. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter