2014 Conceige Rooms - Can you calm my nerves?

exmli03

Earning My Ears
I need your help. I have been trying to book our (room only) next trip to WDW. We are going in May 2014. I started at the beginning of May 2013 trying to reserve our room. We are wanting to stay at the BW and we want Conceige Room. I was told that there were NO CL rooms available. So I booked a SR just so I would have a room at the resort.

Since then I have called 1 a week trying. I have been told some many different things by CM. 1 was that I was NOT a DVC member so I could NOT book CL until EVERYONE that is a DVC member has had a chance to book. :mad:

2nd I was told (different CM) that the complete floor was booked already. More than a year away. :confused3:

So my question is what do I believe? I have tried the YC/BC, GF, and Poly and none of them have CL rooms available either.

Is it because the 2014 rates are just not out yet? We have stayed CL on 2 different occasions and I have NEVER had this problem. Your comments is greatly welcomed.

first of all trying in May 2013 the inventory was definitely not available. The 2014 room only inventory just became available in the last month or two but as a room only. Packages for 2014 have not yet been released

Also you can only book up to 499 days from your check out date, which you should now be within, My TA was able to book our two night stay at CL AKL after our DVC stay for March 2014

first of all trying in May 2013 the inventory was definitely not available. The 2014 room only inventory just became available in the last month or two but as a room only. Packages for 2014 have not yet been released

Also you can only book up to 499 days from your check out date, which you should now be within, My TA was able to book our two night stay at CL AKL after our DVC stay for March 2014

:thumbsup2

My guess is that they are not released yet. I doubt there are that many people looking to book rooms that are $500+ per night. I would just wait, disney is busy, but it's not that busy.

I agree with everyone above. The rooms are not released this far in the future. Keep your current reservation if it makes you feel secure but keep checking back every week for the room/location you really want. I have never been blocked from a CL room (except for view) so you have an excellent chance of getting what you want.

Probably what others have stated.

I just tried to punch in a reservation at the BW Inn for May 05 - May 11, 2014 using disney's online system. At first the calendar let me choose May of 2014 for starting and ending dates, but returned no availability for any type of room, standard, water or club level. When i pressed "edit" to try again, I was then only able to chose an arrival date of December 2013 or earlier and an leaving date of January 31, 2014.

It seems to be a glitch that initially you can chose an arrival date beyond end of December 2013 and a leaving date of after end of January 2014 since you can't go beyond those dates when "editing" the reservation dates.

Have no fear, time is on your side..:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter