2014 Beach & Yacht Club FAQ, Friends & Fun *DO NOT POST HERE- FIND NEW THREAD*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't think of a more rational reason for heading back over to Beach Club than to lounge around SAB and get to visit with Rocky. Of course, that does require some occasional stalking to be positioned in her area but after all these years, I think she's used to it. Can't wait to stalk ... I mean see :rolleyes1 ... her this summer.

Rocky knows we stalk her and loves it! She is awesome and so hard working

Some people rent from this company: http://www.dvcrequest.com/ I have not used them myself. They act as the middle man. You tell them what you want, then they contact DVC members who have points they don't need. The DVC member makes the reservation for you. You cannot contact DVC Member Services unless you are a DVC member. Other people rent directly from a member. It's cheaper, but you are dealing directly with an individual you don't know. It's a financial risk for both parties. I believe there is a rent/trade board here on the Dis. Club level is in the Beach Club, not Beach Club Villas. The Villas are a separate building. No club level at the Villas. (The only DVC resort at Disney with a club level is Animal Kingdom Villas.)

Oh cool! Thanks for all your great info!! :-)

We are finally official! Yesterday was the 7 month mark for my trip, so we have booked the BCV from September 20 - 24. I was afraid the extended F&W schedule was going to kill my chances of getting a room, but we got it. Happy dance time :cool1: :banana:

We are finally official! Yesterday was the 7 month mark for my trip, so we have booked the BCV from September 20 - 24. I was afraid the extended F&W schedule was going to kill my chances of getting a room, but we got it. Happy dance time :cool1: :banana:
Congratulations! You had perfect timing since they just announced the extended dates for F&W and your window opened just after that. :)

We'll be there for Flower and Garden next month. Our MB's arrived yesterday. :woohoo: We are really looking forward to seeing green things again. We have had snow cover for three months now. I haven't seen our lawn since November.

Yeah thanks for the update -so happy that Teena is feeling better

DH and I enjoyed our 1 night upgrade to club level and after checking obsessively for additional nights and there being no room at BC or YC we sadly moved to the Swan on Wednesday. We spent two nights there but DH really wanted to come back to BC and finally ya SV room opened up for us and we moved back to BC this morning for the last 2 nights and three days of our trip!!!!! We are so happy. We are sitting at the pool waiting for our room to be ready :) If anyone has any questions feel free to ask

Staying in a 1BDR villa in May. I was wondering if I can have a roll a way bed for the room so that my DD's can sleep in separate beds as opposed to sharing the pullout?

Thanks

DH and I enjoyed our 1 night upgrade to club level and after checking obsessively for additional nights and there being no room at BC or YC we sadly moved to the Swan on Wednesday. We spent two nights there but DH really wanted to come back to BC and finally ya SV room opened up for us and we moved back to BC this morning for the last 2 nights and three days of our trip!!!!! We are so happy. We are sitting at the pool waiting for our room to be ready :) If anyone has any questions feel free to ask

Yay!!!! they let you back in :banana:

Staying in a 1BDR villa in May. I was wondering if I can have a roll a way bed for the room so that my DD's can sleep in separate beds as opposed to sharing the pullout?

Thanks

I don't have personal experience with that, but I recall reading on one of these Y&B threads (maybe even from Teena) that no roll-a-ways can be quested for the villas.

Hopefully someone else can come along and confirm or deny my recollection.

Just wanted to let everyone know that Teena is feeling much better!

Gorgeous photo - 2 happy looking girls :goodvibes

:banana::thumbsup2

I almost feel guilty saying this aloud but they upgraded us again ! I can not believe it . What are the chances at that !! :)

We are sitting at the pool waiting for our room to be ready :) If anyone has any questions feel free to ask
Congratulations on getting another upgrade. :goodvibes

Do you know if the new refillable mugs are available at the Marketplace yet?

Thanks

I don't have personal experience with that, but I recall reading on one of these Y&B threads (maybe even from Teena) that no roll-a-ways can be quested for the villas.

Hopefully someone else can come along and confirm or deny my recollection.

You are right. There aren't any roll a-ways at the villas. I guess people have been known to bring air mattresses if they wanted a separate sleeping space.

I almost feel guilty saying this aloud but they upgraded us again ! I can not believe it . What are the chances at that !! :)

That is awesome! :woohoo: How much fun. I was wondering though....did you use online check-in or did you go to the front desk and check in the old fashioned way? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter