2014 AKV Official Holiday Tree Exchange Thread- signups CLOSED

deltapilotwife

Mouseketeer
Hi Everyone,

Here's the list for the AKV trees. Thanks again to Harlemgirl720 and nuzmom for donating trees.

Some of you won't have the tree your entire stay as I'm trying to allow as many people as possible to share the tree. The dates are the night you have the tree, so if it says 6-10 you pick it up on the 6th and bring it to bell services the morning of the 11th. I'll be sending more info as it gets closer.

Rob S Dec 5-12 (tree 3)
Pirate Granny Dec 17-19 (tree 2)
Pouncingpluto Dec 19-23 (Tree 1)
ozzie2131 Dec 6-9 (Tree 2)
kidanifan08 Dec 10-13 (Tree 2)
hthrbells Dec 2-6 (Tree 1)
unacorney Dec 14-18 Tree 1
OnceuponAMelodye Dec 14-15 Tree 2
ginnybear's_mom Dec 24-25 Tree 1
amberg@eastlink.ca Dec 11-13 Tree 1
nuzmom Dec 14-22 Tree 3
sophia315 Dec 1-4 Tree 3

Let me know if you need a tree. I got one back last year. The other one may still be on Disney property. :rotfl2: So I can only do one this year.

Let me know if you need a tree. I got one back last year. The other one may still be on Disney property. :rotfl2: So I can only do one this year.

That would be great! It would allow more families to participate and allow the ones we have to have a few more days.

Thanks!

We will be at the ak kidani dec 23. We will be at the art of animation before that dec 18-23 in case there is one available

Thanks

How exactly does this work? Would we need to bring decorations? We are at Kidani from the 17-23, and I would love to participate, but I just need some more details. Thanks in advance!

Edited: I just found the explanation in the other thread. We would love to participate. I'll pm you.

I wish I thought to search for a tree share earlier!!! Sorry.

I purchased a tree for our stay at Kidani - Dec 14 - 23rd. I am willing to pass it onto another family.

For ornaments, I'm mostly keeping them simple & homemade.

I'm more than willing to pass along and donate the tree and lights, but I'd like to have the tree in our room for most of our stay. I'm also willing to ship it down early if that is what works out.

If that works for anyone, please add me to the list.

Thank for the extra tree!

Sign-up ends this weeks so either more families can participate before 12/14 or our current families may get a few more days of trees.

The AKV tree exchange is now closed. I'll be posting the dates you have a tree next to your names on the first post and sending more information as it gets closer.

Thanks again to Harlemgirl720 and nuzmom for donating trees so that so many families can participate.

The AKV tree exchange is now closed. I'll be posting the dates you have a tree next to your names on the first post and sending more information as it gets closer.

Thanks again to Harlemgirl720 and nuzmom for donating trees so that so many families can participate.

Thank you for coordinating Kelly!:santa::santa::santa:
Best,
Heather

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter