(2014-2020) Disney's GRAND FLORIDIAN RESORT & SPA + VILLAS Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the current monorail schedule??? Does anyone have a picture of the current times guide from the GF

What is the order of drop off from Magical Express from the airport? Which other resorts are included w/GF?
Every time we've stayed at WL the ME bus order has been Poly, then GF, then WL, and then CR. The trip back to the airport has been CR, then WL, then Poly, then GF, then on to the airport.

Every time we've stayed at WL the ME bus order has been Poly, then GF, then WL, and then CR. The trip back to the airport has been CR, then WL, then Poly, then GF, then on to the airport.

When we stayed at WL last August and took MDE to the resort that was our order as well. Poly, GF and then WL (I guess CR was next but didn't pay attention just wanted to get off that bus and get going with the vacay!)

We didn't take MDE back but instead eeked out every second we could and Ubered back to airport.

We paid the balance for our December RPC stay today! It's all very exciting and more than a bit naughty as it will be our second stay this year. I'm so happy to give my DM a festive vacation as she has had a rotten eighteen months health-wise. Minnie Mouse and the GF, the best possible medicine!

Big Pine Key. Great view! Will upload file when I can. Too big so won't let me.
Foot cream in room woohoo

Us too - checked in today and are in Big Pine Key :) We're right across from the Poly and I can see some beach to the right. It's going to be reallllly hard to leave this place!

Attachments

• DSCN3545.JPG
    DSCN3545.JPG
    228.9 KB · Views: 48
  • DSCN3546.JPG
    DSCN3546.JPG
    196.7 KB · Views: 50
How do you get to parks by park opening or for PPO ADRs on Mondays and Tuesday's if the monorail doesn't start until 8:30? Am I missing something?

How do you get to parks by park opening or for PPO ADRs on Mondays and Tuesday's if the monorail doesn't start until 8:30? Am I missing something?

You would have to take the boat or the resort should be running buses to the park. I would a lot extra time in the morning or take a cab to your destination depending on where your adr is. the good thing is now you are aware of it so you will not waste time going to the monorail when it is out of service

We had this same issue last April at CR when the monorail was not running. They had buses out to get everyone where they needed to go.

Just checked in yesterday night, hotel was so quied when we checked in at 1am! Nice to know, we were invited by the check-in CM to use the "24/7" pool to relax after our trip. Indeed, people where using the courtyard pool when we went to our building, so it appears that the rules regarding pool closures have been relaxed somehow.

Happy vacation to everyone about to enjoy the GF resort :love:

What is the order of drop off from Magical Express from the airport? Which other resorts are included w/GF?

Yesterday night, the bus went to the Fort Wilderness, the Polynesian, the Grand Floridian and finally to the Contemporary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter