2014/2015 Beach and Yacht Club FAQ, Friends & Fun, Sept 2014-Mayl 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did! Posted them yesterday morning (Page 49).

Now over to the CL thread to look at the lounge pictures. I have someone else who will be sending me pictures when he is back from vacation.

:cool1:

It looks sooooooooooo nice!!! :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

Want to know if all the rooms at the Beach club have a double sinks?

Gee, good question (maybe a trick one?). All pictures I have seen on this thread over the years have shown double sinks. But in the line of work I am in, I know that as soon as someone says yes, they all have double sinks someone will come out with a picture showing a room that only has one sink in the bathroom. Probably in the Presidential suite!

Oooh! The gall of some people. My friend bought Frozen magic bands and put their grey tragic bands in his bag. He lost his little boy's band (but didnt realise) and now, there are photos appearing on his Memory Maker of various rides they have not been on. Scrutiny of said photos shows the same family in each photo!!!! Seems someone has picked up the band and not bothered to hand it in to a CM.

It has now been de-activated.

Anddddd finally, with today's discount release, I AM FINALLY DONE ALTERING MY RESERVATION. :rotfl2: Dee, can you please update me on the BOG list from BCV to BC Lagoon View? :) We will be there Jan10-13. Now I just need to figure out which resort I want to book for the night of the 9th, since nothing was available for that check in day in the Boardwalk area. :surfweb:

Now that the discount aspect is done, I can chill out and just count the days (hours, minutes, seconds...) until I am back there! :hippie::banana:

Well thanks to the discount released today I caved and booked BC GV for March 23-26. Rate came to $424 a night since I have to pay for one additional adult (19 year old). Last time I'll be able to really afford this for the four of us as the other teen turns 18 in April. Sad to say that with the discount I saved $510 off rack rate, they are seriously pricing themselves out of my budget and I never thought that I would say that!

Those pictures don't even come close to showing how large it is. The way it is set up, pictures don't do it justice at all. It is absolutely perfect!!!!!! In my opinion, it is the nicest lounge of any of the resorts now!!

So the lounge is finished now, how about the rooms? We were in a suite in March, it wasn't in bad shape but I had heard horror stories about some of the regular rooms.

Only 3 more sleeps till we visit the BC and see the shiny new lounge, really need to get the suitcases out!

Does anybody now if the CL puts pastries out before 7am? DH is getting picked up at 0650 for a game of golf and would like to grab something with his coffee on the way.

Have a great trip!:cool1:

Can't wait to see the new lounge photos!!! Thanks for posting Erika!:):thumbsup2

I did! Posted them yesterday morning (Page 49).

:cool1:

Thanks Dee. I think the cup is pretty cool.

I am kind of bummed for the second trip in a row our DVC wait list did not come through for BCV. I did fulfill my hubby's wish to stay at Wilderness Lodge for our May trip. I just have to tell him now. :rotfl2:

The lounge is in the same location but they took out two guest rooms to expand it. It is absolutely amazing! People that never saw the old lounge won't be as impressed because they can't compare. I can't wait for all of you to see it!!!

So the lounge is finished now, how about the rooms? We were in a suite in March, it wasn't in bad shape but I had heard horror stories about some of the regular rooms.

Fifth floor rooms go out this weekend so no club level for a while.

Think that they'll be done by late March Teena? I booked garden view for our anniversary (repeating this year's trip but with both teens this time). That was our first BC stay, we had always stayed at YC in the past but really liked the convenience of BC. I tried to find you when we were there but it was uch a short stay I think you were off.

Hope you have a great time on your upcoming vacation. Too bad that HS has taken away your DIS Board naming convention and discontinued the Backlot tour. Always loved watching that truck explode.

Thanks, Katesdad!

Curious to know if Yacht Club participates in the Southwest pre-check in where you can give your bags to Bell Services and they'll take them to the airport? I've used this service multiple times at Pop Century and didn't see if they had it here.

Think that they'll be done by late March Teena? I booked garden view for our anniversary (repeating this year's trip but with both teens this time). That was our first BC stay, we had always stayed at YC in the past but really liked the convenience of BC. I tried to find you when we were there but it was uch a short stay I think you were off.

Club level floor will be done but the rest of the BC will definitely not even be close to being done.

The lounge is in the same location but they took out two guest rooms to expand it. It is absolutely amazing! People that never saw the old lounge won't be as impressed because they can't compare. I can't wait for all of you to see it!!!

I can't wait to see it. Hoping to plan a family trip for May 2015 for my big upcoming birthday and book a deluxe room. Love the new lounge decor.

Rebecca

We check in on Saturday for 3 nights and have booked 2 LV rooms club level. Do you know if we will be put on another floor and just have to upstairs to access the lounge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter