2013 Value Resort Bell/Luggage Service?

bxccah

Ch-Ch-Ch-ChipnDale!
Hiya. Has anyone stayed at All Star (preferably sport) in 2013 and could tell me what happens with luggage once you check in? Is there a luggage service? I don't care about having to wait a couple of hours for my luggage, I don't know how far a walk it'll be with a heavy suitcase, my pull along carry on and my backpack. :lmao:

Never stayed at Allstar, but regularly stay at Pop. If you use Magical Express, your luggage in taken from the airport and delivered to your room (could be a couple of hours). If you do not use ME, and have your luggage with you at check-in, there are luggage carts you can borrow from the bell stand to bring your luggage to your room and then return the cart when you're done.

We drive and have used Bell Services at All-Star Music. After we checked in, we drove up to the side of the building where the buses leave folks off. That's also where Bell Services is located. They unloaded our luggage, we tipped them, then proceeded to drive to our room. They showed up with the luggage in an hour or so. They unloaded and we tipped again. Easy!

Every All-Star has that covered area to drive through. Not as obvious as the mods or deluxes, usually not right out front so look for them. If you arrive by town car, van or taxi then make sure they take you to that same area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter